Agree Agree:  418
Likes Likes:  1,181
Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484109124130131132133134
Results 1,996 to 2,008 of 2008

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Well, this is what happens when Kiki isn't around to talk him out of unfortunate decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Well, this is what happens when Kiki isn't around to talk him out of unfortunate decisions.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    ATP has a new series called My Point; first entry comes from Diego Schwartzman, who has a more dramatic back story than I knew about:

https://www.atptour.com/en/news/dieg...-feature-essay
    That's really sweet.
    I disapprove of this message

Well he still has a nice ass
    25 GRAND SLAM TITLES: 5 SINGLES 13 DOUBLES 7 MIXED

Nick Kyrgios and dog Quincy. I'm not positive if this is his second dog or if this one really belongs to his parents and he just has him some of the time. Nick's other dog is even cuter if you ask me, but I'm a fan of bigger dogs.

“I Killed His Confidence”- Marat Safin Blames Himself For Roger Federer’s Struggle Against John Millman

BY MAHALAKSHMI MURALI
    JANUARY 27, 2020

During the late-night Friday encounter on the Rod Laver Arena which concluded at 12.48 a.m. local time on Saturday morning, Roger Federer narrowly scraped his third-round victory against John Millman. The Swiss legend recovered from 0/3 and 4/8 deficits in the fifth-set tie-break at Australian Open 2020.

Following his victory, the two-time Grand Slam champion Marat Safin held himself accountable for Federer’s striving game against Millman. Before the match, Safin and Federer hit some balls together during Federer’s warm-up session.

“I worried at the end of the day because we warmed up before the match. Apparently, I killed his confidence at the practice and he almost lost against Millman, I felt a little bit guilty, I’m gonna say sorry to him. I’ll do my job better next time,” Marat Safin mentioned.

https://www.essentiallysports.com/te...-john-millman/
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.”

― Frank Zappa

They mentioned during Raonic's match that he's changed things up with his workout regimen, doing more stretching and less weights to help him improve his ridiculous injury-prone history, dumped his old physio team I guess since that clearly wasn't working. Sounds great...then they say he's with TB12 now. Umm, what now? Be careful Milos, WADA tests for way more than the NFL does and Julian still got got.

They mentioned during Raonic's match that he's changed things up with his workout regimen, doing more stretching and less weights to help him improve his ridiculous injury-prone history, dumped his old physio team I guess since that clearly wasn't working. Sounds great...then they say he's with TB12 now. Umm, what now? Be careful Milos, WADA tests for way more than the NFL does and Julian still got got.

Raonic is so unbelievably boring, and I unironically love him so much. I will always root for him.

Maybe this is the Canadian in me, but I usually find him unwatchable..except at Davis Cup.
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    Maybe this is the Canadian in me, but I usually find him unwatchable..except at Davis Cup.
    (Not a Canadian, but) HE'S A SWEETIE PIE!!!! ROOT FOR HIM.

(Just check in during the tiebreaks. Yes, it's crazy boring. Nice hair, nice guy. Just watch around 5-5ish. OMG it's so boring...)

I'm finding his hair more fascinating than before. Like it used to be moussed DOWN to the nth degree where it seemed like a tornado wasn't getting that thing to move. He's moved away from that mousse big time, you can see his hair, not merely his hair product...he's got curls in there and everything. And yet, his hair still barely moves one iota. What kind of voodoo magic is he using?!?

He's got a second career ready and waiting for him in like $500/hr level hair styling whenever he's ready to retire.

Also, maybe I haven't seen the right interview with him where he is super engaging and funny or something. But my comment likely makes clear, as far as I can tell, his hair is the most interesting thing about him.
    Last edited by JazzNU; Today at 01:13 PM.

Has anyone here seen the TennisTV pics of the top four ATP players on IG? I don't know how to copy and paste pics from IG. They're pictured as the would appear on Linked In, FB, IG and Tinder.

― Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Has anyone here seen the TennisTV pics of the top four ATP players on IG? I don't know how to copy and paste pics from IG. They're pictured as the would appear on Linked In, FB, IG and Tinder.
    Here you go

Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484109124130131132133134