Agree Agree:  384
Likes Likes:  1,081
Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575100115121122123124125
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1870
    Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Ill always have a soft spot for Woz ... when she was up an coming she was a good early round SP pick and never did me wrong.

I grew to like Caro as she got older and less weird, but have always gotten the sense that being a professional tennis star was more her father's dream than her own...
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Also, looking back, I'm really happy, for Caroline, that she wised up and got over that desire to marry Rory McIlroy before it was too late. I'm pretty sure that would have ended in disaster. He is nowhere near the quality of person she clearly is.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    Also, looking back, I'm really happy, for Caroline, that she wised up and got over that desire to marry Rory McIlroy before it was too late. I'm pretty sure that would have ended in disaster. He is nowhere near the quality of person she clearly is.
    In this regard don't you think her personal life mirrors that of Kim Clijsters? First a long term relationship with another superstar athlete, then a break up and marrying a lower profile athlete. In both cases likely a better pick.
    Roger forever

There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Wow, she looks great!
    This is not the bouquet you toss

While researching another post (see rankings thread) I got to know some players I've not been aware of and here is one.

Jasmine Paolini

Italian of partial Ghanaian and Polish descent, 23 years old. Reached the top 100 for the first time few weeks ago.
    Roger forever

If Taylor really gets into shape, watch out. The skills' set is already impressive. Getting to a few more balls and Martina Navs II?
    Missing winter...

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    If Taylor really gets into shape, watch out. The skills' set is already impressive. Getting to a few more balls and Martina Navs II?
    I guess we'd then find out if that kind of game style still works in the current WTA.
    Roger forever

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    While researching another post (see rankings thread) I got to know some players I've not been aware of and here is one.

Jasmine Paolini

Italian of partial Ghanaian and Polish descent, 23 years old. Reached the top 100 for the first time few weeks ago.
    I became aware of Jasmine late last year and tried to catch her matches.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575100115121122123124125