Agree Agree:  646
Likes Likes:  1,548
Page 152 of 187 FirstFirst ... 52102127142148149150151152153154155156162177 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 2794

Re: Tennis Players Random, Random

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    At least she's only there with one other person, which is better than all the people on the crowded beaches.
    Not sure how many people she was there with, but the Miami beaches were packed on the day she took this. Unless she was on a private beach, she was with a crowd. And if it's a private beach, she doesn't tend to role with just one friend. If she was with just the one friend? I see who took the photo for her and that friend plays tennis at St. John's, meaning she was in Brooklyn within the last 2 weeks. Unfortunately, very in line with what we've been seeing in her age group over the last week.

Also, I missed it the first time I looked, but Marketa Vondrousova is another who replied with a not amused sentiment in emoji form to this post.

ETA: I should point out she did post a message yesterday basically telling everyone to be safe, stay home, and use this time to reflect on the blessings you have in your life. So presumably she got the message in recent days not to take this lightly.
    Last edited by JazzNU; 03-21-2020 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Viktoria Kuzmova
    After another week of quarantine, I'm going to set my camera on a timer and start taking pictures like this.

I could probably find a place in Ohio that would look almost exactly like that place in the photo with Thiem...paved bike path, agricultural land, clumps of trees, wind turbines in the background, etc.

Novak issues a plea regarding COVID-19.

I will give him credit. He is trying to help. Kudos.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Sabine Lisicki

Belinda

Roger forever

Stanislas Wawrinka
    @stanwawrinka

What the daily routine in quarantine looks like, who can relate? #AmIGoingMad #QuarantineLife #StayHome #StaySafe #StanTheMan

Jeremy Chardy and son Stone

Stanislas Wawrinka
    @stanwawrinka

What the daily routine in quarantine looks like, who can relate? #AmIGoingMad #QuarantineLife #StayHome #StaySafe #StanTheMan

This explains so much about Stan's career.

This was Stan on Saturday night.

Stanislas Wawrinka
    @stanwawrinka

Got my quarantine Saturday night date ... what about you ??
    #YesImBored #StayHome #FollowTheRules #IMightGetLucky #WishMeLuck #IThinkImLoosingIt #StaySafe

I love Stan, but I might love his house even more (especially if it comes with the bear).

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I love Stan, but I might love his house even more (especially if it comes with the bear).
    I've loved everything except what appears to be an ultra modern kitchen. Doesn't appear to have a tennis court interestingly enough. We'll definitely be getting more. He's bored to death lol.

I've loved everything except what appears to be an ultra modern kitchen. Doesn't appear to have a tennis court interestingly enough. We'll definitely be getting more. He's bored to death lol.
    I'm definitely not sexy enough to pull off an ultra modern kitchen. You have to be incredibly rich, tall, well groomed, then be wearing mostly white, and let your clothes fall off as you walk across your kitchen in slow motion, with some sort of modern slowed down beat behind you. Then you grab an apple from the fridge, answer a call, smash cut to the next scene. (I love listening to behind the scenes movie tips.)

With Stan, I just like that he seems silly, and I also own a gigantic bear. The house seems really fancy, but I'm still impressed by any building with stairs (not a lie, growing up I thought "someday I'll live in a building with stairs").

Rafa posted pics of himself cooking on IG. They finally posted the pics on Twitter.

Rafa Nadal @RafaelNadal
    Hoy también toca cocinar para mi y para mi mujer...
    Espero que todos estéis bien y en casa cuidándose. Fuerza y mucho ánimo
    #yomequedoencasa
    #iostoacasa #tuttoandràbene
    #jerestechezmoi
    #istayhome
    #TennisAtHome
    Translated from Spanish by Google
    Today it is also time to cook for me and my wife ...
    I hope you are all well and at home taking care of yourself. Strength and lots of encouragement
    #yomequedoencasa
    #iostoacasa#tuttoandràbene
    #jerestechezmoi
    #istayhome
    #TennisAtHome

“No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

cock of the clay
    Awards Showcase

Stans on IG Live now, and he’s rather entertaining

Pam is using this time to clean her house.

Pam Shriver
    @PHShriver

Yesterday vacuumed and today dusting my trophies, so who wants a tour?
    @ChrissieEvert @Martina Let’s see your trophies?

https://twitter.com/PHShriver/status...07590380085248

Page 152 of 187 FirstFirst ... 52102127142148149150151152153154155156162177 ... LastLast