Likes Likes:  0

AMitS 2019: Ask Questions Here

Ask Questions Here:
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: AMitS 2019: Ask Questions Here

I think there may have been some publishing errors in the player lists? These contests have always included the top 100 men and women. There are only 99 WTA'ers (I think Anastasia Potapova is missing) and 93 ATPers (del Potro and Cecchinato for starters--I think maybe the the fifth "seed" in each group was left out, plus a couple more Group E men) in the player thread.

Does this want to be fixed?

I took the rankings from the TENNIS.com website. Their listings were missing the players. I did note that a couple of rankings were missing from the E group. I suspect that their algorithms have problems with people with the same rankings/number of points. I'll go to the ATP and WTA websites and see if I can find the missing players.

Main Draw play begins in Shenzen at noon local time. This is 11pm EST tonight in the US, 8pm PST.
    On to the grass court season, Wimbledon, and expected riches to be found in Green Acres

Next week's first tournament appears to be the Sydney ATP tournament, which starts on Sunday, January 6, local time. I am currently going to assume an 11:00 a.m. local time start, which translates into midnight January 5/6 GMT, and 9:00 p.m. January 5, US eastern time and 6:00 p.m. January 6 US pacific time.

This might change when we get the actual start time.

Quote Originally Posted by dave g View Post
    Next week's first tournament appears to be the Sydney ATP tournament, which starts on Sunday, January 6, local time. I am currently going to assume an 11:00 a.m. local time start, which translates into midnight January 5/6 GMT, and 9:00 p.m. January 5, US eastern time and 6:00 p.m. January 6 US pacific time.

This might change when we get the actual start time.
    Main Draw play begins in Sydney on Sunday at noon local time. This is Saturday, 8:00 pm EST, 5:00pm. So a little over 13 hours still to get your trades in for week 2.
    On to the grass court season, Wimbledon, and expected riches to be found in Green Acres

The final trade deadline is when Australian Open starts at 11:00 a.m. Monday local time. This should be midnight Sunday/Monday GMT, 7:00 p.m. Sunday US eastern time, and 4:00 p.m. US pacific time.

mmmm8 is my hero!
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

If I want to trade WTA player for an ATP player in A and a ATP for WTA in D that works as long as I still have 6 and 6 correct?

Hold on when you get love and let go when you give it...

Quote Originally Posted by evil_juju View Post
    If I want to trade WTA player for an ATP player in A and a ATP for WTA in D that works as long as I still have 6 and 6 correct?
    Yes
    2018 WTA French Open Champion, Australian Open runner-up and winner in WTA player of month voting for January