Agree Agree:  16
Likes Likes:  68
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Re: 2018/2019 TAT Fantasy Football

Stunk big time. My prime time players ate too much turkey and dressing the prior week
    2018 WTA French Open Champion, Australian Open runner-up and winner in WTA player of month voting for January

And to make things interesting: James Conner has been ruled out for this week. So the Old Bays will not be able to field their two star RB's. They still have Mixon and Gus Edwards, so they are still loaded. But not the same.
    (The Steelers are going against the Raiders. Which is like your F150 going against a wall of wet toilet paper)

Edit: disregard my tie-breaking comments above. NFL.COM has published the rules and they are not H2H amongst individual players. It is best percentage amongst those that are tied.
    Last edited by ponchi101; 12-04-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    Starry starry night

I think Tog had a personal thing going on this week, so probably didn't get to his roster.

All I did was win big this week, and dropped two spots out of playoff contention. :/
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

The league sometimes makes no sense. You and Entertainers are baffling. They have the third highest point total, yet are in ninth.
    To be discussed after the season for next year.
    Starry starry night

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Sometimes you just have to get lucky. In one of my leagues the second lowest scorer...got second and a bye. In another twice the same guy has finished last despite having most points. Can't control how your opponent does!

If you think you're having a bad fantasy week, just remember that I left Derrick Henry on the bench in a playoff in my other league.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    If you think you're having a bad fantasy week, just remember that I left Derrick Henry on the bench in a playoff in my other league.
    *winces in sympathy*

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Yeah tonight was some furious checking as to who had him in my leagues...fortunately not anyone I was playing.

I dropped Henry around late September to pick... Leonard Fournette. I figured that Henry, whom I had last year and did nothing for me, was going to be another non-factor this year, with Deion Lewis on board. So far, he had produced little.
    As you can see, I am going against the Old Bays this week. My analysis was this: anything Fournette does, will count for me and deduct points for the Old Bays (they have the TEN D/ST). Every single professional analysts I read said Fournette for about 95 yds and 1 TD. Nobody even talked about Henry, proven by the fact that he is only taken in 39% of NFL leagues and actually played in only 18%. Yahoo reports that he was dropped by over 11000 managers this week (to get players like Jalen Samuels, for example). So this 4TD/228 Yds game is a fluke. Completely.
    In the end, it is fantasy, and that means it is luck. We all know that.
    So how come I am in a really bad mood after Fournette's performance? I guess I still am not a grown up
    Starry starry night

Leonard Fournette....as I stated earlier....NEVER, EVER drafting this bum.... I have him in two of my other leagues to win to get in the playoffs....not a good start

Nobody saw that Henry performance coming....

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    In the end, it is fantasy, and that means it is luck. We all know that.
    So how come I am in a really bad mood after Fournette's performance? I guess I still am not a grown up
    I always find watching my favorite team do bad (Packers) makes me angry, watching my fantasy players do bad makes me more sad. Upset...just not quite in a punch the couch kind of way.
    Thanks for the medal Johanna!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516