Agree Agree:  16
Likes Likes:  68
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617
    Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Re: 2018/2019 TAT Fantasy Football

Exactly...more leagues = more chances you make playoffs in at least one.

Football is the best fantasy sport for doing multiple leagues if you aren't obsessive. But then if you aren't you're less likely to do multiple leagues. Baseball is the worst - having to check before as many games as you can to see if it's your players day off or not. No days off in NFL...just "questionable" injuries and bye weeks.
    Thanks for the medal Johanna!

Well whew....that was close wasn't aware we were dead even with 6 minutes to go, my pickup of Seattle D off the waiver wire last week was huge. Mr. Kittle helped me as well. Out of four leagues this is the only one I advanced to the playoffs, in the other 3 leagues I was 7-7 and finished one spot out in two of them. A crazy fantasy season....

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Do most people's leagues go 14 weeks and then 2 rounds of playoffs? Everyone I've been in that I can remember if 13 weeks + 3 rounds of playoffs...but they've always had at least ten teams.

I've always liked having systems where top 2 get byes...a reward for doing well in the season. Anyone who had a great year but Todd Gurley this week better have been on a bye for example 2/3 of my leagues the Gurley owner had a bye, but would've been the lowest scoring playoff team if they had to play.

From what I have read on the web, most leagues were already in play-offs. I guess we can also talk about that next year. I like this 14 format. It reminds me of when the NFL was 14 games
    @ The Blizzard: guess who dropped the Seattle DEF this week? And Kittle... beers are on you!
    Starry starry night

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Someone dropped Kittle? That seems strange...he would've been the #3 or #4 tight end BEFORE going off Sunday.

This idiot here dropped Kittle (post 168 explains what happened). I did not do it on purpose as I was switching out Garret Celek and got the names confused (George/Garret, same 49ers logo, etc). As I was unable to undo the drop, and the Blizzard had a lower waiver claim than me (how was that possible?) he got him.
    If Kittle is available by round three next year, I am getting him. He has been great at that position.
    Starry starry night

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Oh right that...I never heard if you wound up with him back. As for how Blizzard how lower waiver priority, depends on your league setting. Some leagues have a priority that only changes when you claim someone (and wind up at worst priority.) Some leagues reset priority weekly, usually in inverse order of standings.

It was a fun question. Blizzard ended up with and 8-6 record, I am at 7-7. It was my way of saying he was better than me during the season.
    Or perhaps he got better after he got Kittle
    (Our waiver is reverse standing at the end of the week, with position resetting if your claim is successful).
    Starry starry night

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617