Agree Agree:  18
Likes Likes:  11
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Re: The Manafort/Stone/Epstein Trials & Scandals

More Updates/Corrections from @KlasfeldReports

One detail that I wanted to double check before sending tweet:

Various reporters, including me, heard prosecutors say passport listed residence as Saudi Arabia, but this appears to be distinct from issuing country. I'll confirm once transcript arrives.

More TK

Deleted a tweet earlier. Confirming she said "New Mexico." Multiple reporters didn't hear the "New," but that appears to have been an amplication problem. Others heard both words, and that's the Occam's Razor explanation to begin week.
    BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein self-reported more than $559 million to the bank, in a record that Judge Berman previously called unverified and unaudited.

The 18-page doc here. cc:
    @CourthouseNews
    (link: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...n-7-15-19.html) documentcloud.org/documents/6197…
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Roger Stone Hit With Sweeping Social-Media Gag Order
    July 16, 2019

WASHINGTON (CN) — Lawyers for Roger Stone faced an incredulous federal judge Wednesday as they fought to lift a gag order that keeps the the longtime friend of President Donald Trump from sharing details about his case.

“I can tell you that, given what went into that order, you have a long road to hoe,” said U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson, who already expanded what had been a more limited order in February after Stone posted a picture on Instagram where the judge was pictured beside the crosshairs of a gun.

Prosecutors say the order did not do the trick, with Stone continuing to post about his case or the Russia investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Flagging several posts that tagged major news outlets like The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, prosecutors say Stone had engaged in calculated attempts to generate coverage of the case.

In court this morning where Stone appeared in a blue seersucker suit, Jackson ran through instances of such communications from the last three months.

One example involved Stone texting a Buzzfeed reporter to say claims made by Michael Cohen in testimony to Congress were false. He also posted a photo to Instagram of former CIA Director John Brennan with the caption, “this psycho must be charged.”

After conferring with Stone about each case, defense attorney Bruce Rogow held firm that Stone was not making public statements on the case but merely commenting on other parties’ statements.

The fell flat with the judge.

“Isn’t the point of those to try to disseminate his point of view that ‘my indictment is invalid because the whole Russian hacking was a hoax,’” Jackson asked.

Rogow said the gag order was overly broad, calling the government concern that Stone posting to Instagram risked prejudicing a future jury “overblown” and “exaggerated.”

He also warned the order was a dangerous restriction on Stone’s First Amendment right to free expression.

Rejecting these arguments, Judge Jackson opted to expand the gag order to bar Stone from using social media on any topic.

The move had support from Department of Justice attorney Aaron Zelinsky.

“No matter how clear a line the court draws the defendant will cross it,” Zelinsky said.

Stone has pleaded not guilty to obstructing justice, lying to Congress on seven occasions and witness tampering involving his attempts to contact WikiLeaks and Julian Assange in 2016, part of an attempt to undermine Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and help then-candidate Trump.

In addition to the gag order, today’s hearing looked at whether the now-released Mueller report undermined the basis for which investigators obtained a warrant to search Stone’s house on the day of his arrest.

This story is developing…

https://www.courthousenews.com/roger...dia-gag-order/
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

katie rosman
    @katierosman

I'm confused. Couri Hay told the NYT last week that he refused to represent Jeffrey Epstein. Today he outlines for @TandCmag the pr strategy he proposed for Epstein.

Jeffrey Epstein Abused Victims While Serving Time in Florida, Accuser’s Lawyer Says
    Attorney Brad Edwards says a new accuser has come forward to say Epstein took advantage of work release to prey on young women.

Pilar Melendez
    Katie Baker
    Tracy Connor
    Kate Briquelet
    Updated 07.16.19 3:53PM ET / Published 07.16.19 11:45AM ET

An attorney representing Jeffrey Epstein accusers said Tuesday that at least one woman has come forward to say she was abused while the financier was on work release as part of his lenient 2007 plea deal.

Lawyer Brad Edwards said Epstein was allowed to have visitors while he was supposed to be working during the 13-month sentence.

“It was not for some business arrangement and it was for... improper sexual contact,” Edwards said, adding that the new accusers said they were under 21, though they may not have been minors.

“He just wasn’t in jail. He only slept there. He was in his office most of the day and what I can tell you he had visitors, female visitors,” Edwards said.

“All I can say is more than one person that visited him,” Edwards said, declining to provide more details because of ongoing litigation. “They believed they were going there for something other than a sexual purpose.

"Once there, he used his perfect master manipulation to turn the situation into something sexual,” Edwards said. “Not one of the individuals was a prostitute. These were all people who at the time that wanted something. They came over under false pretenses and he manipulated them and now his attorneys have labeled them prostitutes.”

He said that he has not been able to determine what actual work Epstein supposedly did while he was allowed to be away from jail.

“What he did on a daily basis was engage in these types of sex acts with minors and vulnerable women. What he did to make his money? I don’t know. What he did legitimately outside of this sex acts? I don’t know. Neither do these victims.”

Edwards, who did not identify any of the new accusers, dropped the bombshell at a press conference with a previously known accuser, Courtney Wild.

Wild—who has sued the government over the secret sweetheart deal Epstein cut with federal prosecutors in Florida more than a decade before he was hit with new charges in New York—called on any other victims to come forward.

“I never had the change for my voice to be heard. My voice was muted by the same people that were supposed to protect me. Eleven years later a judge has ruled my rights were violated,” she said.

“It’s time for the government to do right by me and other victims,” she added. “To every victim out there, I understand what you are going through. You may try to convince yourself it was a long time ago and try to move on. But you are not alone. If you are a victim of Jeffrey Epstein, you know what I know, he will continue to sexually abuse women until he is stopped.”

On Tuesday afternoon, a spokeswoman for the Palm Beach Sheriff’s Office said Epstein was “carefully guarded” and referred news outlets to a YouTube video of Chief Michael Gauger’s April 2019 interview with a documentary film crew.

While on work release, Epstein was picked up by a driver, then met by a sheriff’s deputy at his place of employment. The deputy “stayed with him the entire time he was at his office,” the spokeswoman said in an email, adding that Epstein “was allowed NO family, friends or guests.”

“If he violated any conditions of his release he would have been brought back to the Stockade and work release would have been terminated,” the spokeswoman added.

According to the interview, Gauger said the off-duty deputy’s work was paid for by Epstein. “The only ones that were allowed to visit him were his attorneys or his business partner. And there was a sign-in sheet, and it was very closely monitored by our team,” Gauger said.

The deputy, Gauger added, accompanied Epstein to his doctor and to his lawyer’s office.

“He did not have free time to wander. He was not allowed to go out for lunch. He had to stay in that office the entire time,” Gauger said of Epstein’s 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. work release shift. Sometimes Epstein would return to jail early, he said.

“If Mr. Epstein would have violated any condition of that work release, which was like two pages almost, then he would have immediately been arrested and taken into custody and brought back to the stockade and all privileges would have ceased,” Gauger said.

The off-duty deputies monitoring Epstein filed more than 464 reports on activity that occurred during the work release shift, noting if his lawyer visited; he went home early; he had no guests during the day; or he went to the doctor.

Asked who makes the decision on whether a convict qualifies for work release, Gauger said he has a team of majors and captains who determine if the applicant meets certain parameters for the perk.

“It was three-and-a-half months before he was given work release,” Gauger said of Epstein.

Gauger dismissed accusations that Epstein received a cushy deal in the county jail. “It’s jail. This is not the Hilton. This is not the Marriott. This is the Palm Beach County Jail, and we have everything in place to keep everyone safe,” Gauger told the TV crew.

“I’m just saddened that some people think that it was corruption, that he was given all these privileges because of his wealth. It was not so. He was made to jump through extra hoops and meet additional requirements because of his wealth that others are not mandated to do during their work release,” Gauger said.

“We received this from the federal government and from the state, and he was given to us to provide his sentence with. And we did the very best we could under the parameters that we had.”

However, the Palm Beach Post revealed that daily probation logs show Epstein was once accused of violating the terms of his house arrest when police found him wandering along a boulevard—and "sweating profusely"—one afternoon. Epstein claimed he was taking a circuitous route to work. Another time, when probation officers knocked on the door of Epstein's Palm Beach mansion, "no one answered and the officer saw Epstein’s car drive off. When the officer returned later, Epstein appeared at the door. Since the officer said he couldn’t confirm Epstein was driving the car, he concluded no violation occurred," the Post reported.

The paper also noted that Epstein received permission to regularly fly to New York, Boston, Miami, and his private island. During these trips, he did not have to report to probation officers details of whom he met or where he went.

Epstein, 66, was first accused of molesting dozens of underage girls in 2005 in Florida, where witnesses said that he recruited teens and tweens for erotic massages that escalated to molestation, masturbation and sexual contact.

But the financier ended up only pleading guilty to two state charges on procuring and soliciting prostitution in the deal brokered by then-U.S. Attorney Alexander Acosta. Epstein served 13 months in jail (much of it on work leave), and waived his right to contest damages if the alleged victims sued him later. For a time, it seemed like Epstein’s alleged crimes would be lost to history.

But in 2018, the Miami Herald published a brilliant expose on the plea deal. Shortly thereafter, a judge ruled that the plea deal violated the Crime Victims’ Rights Act, since the feds had not informed the accusers of its existence. The ruling came as a result of a lawsuit against the government from two Jane Doe accusers—one of whom was revealed to be Courtney Wild.

Then, in a shocking turn of events, Epstein was swiftly arrested this month—as his private plane landed at New Jersey's Teterboro airport—and charged with sex trafficking and conspiracy. The new indictment lists three victims: one in New York and two in Florida. Police say that after the arrest, new potential victims have also come forward. They also claim that a raid on Epstein’s palatial Upper East Side mansion revealed hundreds, perhaps thousands, of nude pictures believed to be of underage girls. The police also found a safe full of cash, diamonds, and a fake Saudi passport during the raid.

Acosta, now President Trump’s labor secretary, announced this week he would step down because of scrutiny over his role in the Florida plea deal.

Meanwhile, at a court hearing on Monday related to whether Epstein will be granted bail, Wild urged the judge not to let Epstein walk free.

“I was sexually abused by Jeffrey Epstein starting at age 14,” she said. “I would just like the court to not to grant him bond, just for the safety of any other girls out there. He is a scary person to have walking the streets.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...d-edwards-says

Adam Klasfeld
    @KlasfeldReports

NEW: Jeffrey Epstein's post-hearing bail memo offers a "comprehensive forensic accounting" of his finances, with this remarkable understatement:

"[A]s apparent from Mr. Epstein’s initial financial disclosure, Mr. Epstein’s finances are fairly complex."

cc:
    @CourthouseNews

As for the passport, Epstein's attorneys say it was Austrian, expired 32 years ago, and, they claim, was used to protect himself from anti-Semitic attacks.

The government's post-argument briefing also contains a revelation that one of the people Epstein paid after
    @jkbjournalist's "Perversion of Justice" series was "named and featured prominently in the Herald."

Prosecutors filed the fake passport under seal and said the safe had $70,000 in cash plus "48 loose diamond stones, ranging in size from approximately 1 carat to 2.38 carats, as well as a large diamond ring."

Epstein's brief can be read here:

(link: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...f-7-16-19.html) documentcloud.org/documents/6201…

The prosecutors' brief can be read here:

(link: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...n-7-16-19.html) documentcloud.org/documents/6202…

Background
    @Courthousenews

southpaw
    @nycsouthpaw

You can see the less-redacted version of the police report here. The photos of the foreign passport referred to in the letter, alas, are not on the public docket.

Interestingly, SDNY writes that photos of the expired foreign passport and an expired US passport in Epstein's true name that was found with it, both from the 1980s, contain "sensitive information relevant to the ongoing investigation."

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...al-Letter.html

southpaw
    @nycsouthpaw

Epstein's lawyers write--in his defense (??)--that Epstein wired huge sums of money to two people who took the Fifth when they were asked to testify against him in civil litigation. The lawyers are willing to show the transcripts where they did it. (link: https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...18649.24.0.pdf) courtlistener.com/recap/gov.usco…

Julie k. brown
    @jkbjournalist
    A Palm beach Sheriff’s deputy told me for my series that their work release detail involved standing outside his “office” and signing visitors — including women — in and out. They never checked what he was doing in that office and the logs mysteriously disappeared. /1

He paid these deputies a lot of money, and they would not talk to me. It’s time they come clean for the good of other hardworking people in law enforcement who don’t look the other way when convicted sex offenders commit crimes. 2/

While Palm Beach kept his jail logs well past records law limitations, this log book (containing the names of women who was visiting him in his office) is “no longer available” the Palm Beach Sheriff’s office told me. 3/

This is especially suspect because this log was kept locked in a safe during his work release. I doubt they kept the bland jail logs locked in a safe.

MSNBC AIRS JEFFREY EPSTEIN, TRUMP MAR-A-LAGO PARTY FOOTAGE FROM 1992
    BY BENJAMIN FEARNOW ON 7/17/19 AT 8:56 AM EDT

MSNBC aired archive footage Wednesday morning showing a newly divorced Donald Trump joking, laughing and dancing with Jeffrey Epstein at a 1992 party at his Mar-a-Lago estate.

Morning Joe host Mika Brzezinski narrated the footage broadcast Wednesday showing the New York City businessman schmoozing alongside Epstein, who years later would later would be forced to register as a sex offender and is currently accused of child sex trafficking. The November 1992 video tape was recorded by NBC producers for Faith Daniels' talk show, A Closer Look. The profile of Trump takes an inside look at his lavish lifestyle in the wake of his recent divorce from Ivana, and at one point, Trump can be seen pointing Epstein's attention toward a woman and saying, "she's hot."

Much of Trump's lengthy television career was affiliated with NBC. It is the same network which recorded Trump's infamous 2005 Access Hollywood tape in which he told host Billy Bush a series of lewd remarks about women in show business.

Earlier this month, Trump acknowledged knowing or having made acquaintance with Epstein, but he greatly diminished any specific interactions between the two billionaires. "Well I knew him like everybody in Palm Beach knew him," Trump told reporters from the Oval Office on July 9. "He was a fixture in Palm Beach I don't think I've spoken to him in 15 years. I wasn't a fan."

The footage was recorded more than ten years before Epstein would plead guilty to felony prostitution charges in Florida.

The video aired by MSNBC Wednesday shows Trump personally greeting Epstein as he arrives at the party, which featured cheerleaders from the Buffalo Bills and Miami Dolphins NFL teams. "Come on in...Go inside," Trump tells Epstein.

Trump can be seen dancing with several of the cheerleaders in order to show off his newly divorced lifestyle for the NBC cameras, "you're going to get great ratings on your show," he can be heard saying.

(...)

Speaking with New York Magazine in 2002, Trump took on a different tone when discussing his Mar-a-Lago acquaintance: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

But a Trump attorney earlier this month told The New York Times that the now-president denies ever having a friendship with Epstein.

Morning Joe co-host Joe Scarborough can be heard scoffing at Trump and Epstein's seemingly cozy interaction at the November 1992 party. Epstein at one point in the footage can be seen doubling over in laughter at something Trump says in his ear. Trump has previously referred to his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida as his "Winter White House."

https://www.newsweek.com/morning-joe...n=Distribution

emptywheel
    @emptywheel
    One day after imposing new gag restrictions on Roger Stone, Amy Berman Jackson issues an order making it very clear that Stone can't have his wife InstraGram for him (as she did yesterday).

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/...83.149.0_1.pdf

ABJ specified that the restrictions are not JUST on Twitter, FB, and IG, but extend to other SM, including the Gab that I had bet he'd migrate to.

“IT’S GOING TO BE STAGGERING, THE AMOUNT OF NAMES”: AS THE JEFFREY EPSTEIN CASE GROWS MORE GROTESQUE, MANHATTAN AND DC BRACE FOR IMPACT
    The disgraced financier “collected people,” said a source. Could some of them be implicated in his crimes? Meanwhile, Alan Dershowitz (“He’s a bad person”) and David Boies (“He’s a liar”) are already at war over the case.

BY GABRIEL SHERMAN
    JULY 17, 2019

The Jeffrey Epstein case is an asteroid poised to strike the elite world in which he moved. No one can yet say precisely how large it is. But as the number of women who’ve accused the financier (at least, that’s what he claimed to be) of sexual assault grows to grotesque levels—there are said to be more than 50 women who are potential victims—a wave of panic is rippling through Manhattan, DC, and Palm Beach, as Epstein’s former friends and associates rush to distance themselves, while gossiping about who might be ensnared. Donald Trump’s labor secretary, Alexander Acosta, architect of the original 2007 non-prosecution agreement that let Epstein off with a wrist slap, has already been forced to resign.

The questions about Epstein are metastasizing much faster than they can be answered: Who knew what about Epstein’s alleged abuse? How, and from whom, did Epstein get his supposed $500 million fortune? Why did Acosta grant Epstein an outrageously lenient non-prosecution agreement? (And what does it mean that Acosta was reportedly told Epstein “belonged to intelligence”?) But among the most pressing queries is which other famous people might be exposed for committing sex crimes. “There were other business associates of Mr. Epstein’s who engaged in improper sexual misconduct at one or more of his homes. We do know that,” said Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Courtney Wild, one of the Epstein accusers who gave emotional testimony at Epstein’s bail hearing. “In due time the names are going to start coming out.” (Attorneys for Epstein did not respond to a request for comment.)

Likely within days, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit will release almost 2,000 pages of documents that could reveal sexual abuse by “numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders,” according to the three-judge panel's ruling. The documents were filed during a civil defamation lawsuit brought by Epstein accuser Virginia Roberts Giuffre, a former Mar-a-Lago locker-room attendant, against Epstein’s former girlfriend and alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. “Nobody who was around Epstein a lot is going to have an easy time now. It’s all going to come out,” said Giuffre’s lawyer David Boies. Another person involved with litigation against Epstein told me: “It’s going to be staggering, the amount of names. It’s going to be contagion numbers.”

Epstein remained a fixture in elite circles even after he was a registered sex offender. A few years ago, for example, he was a guest at a dinner in Palo Alto hosted by LinkedIn cofounder Reid Hoffman for the MIT neuroscientist Ed Boyden. At the dinner, Elon Musk introduced Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg. (“Mark met Epstein in passing one time at a dinner honoring scientists that was not organized by Epstein,” Zuckerberg spokesman Ben LaBolt told me. “Mark did not communicate with Epstein again following the dinner.”)

In an email, Elon Musk responded: “I don’t recall introducing Epstein to anyone, as I don’t know the guy well enough to do so, Epstein is obviously a creep and Zuckerberg is not a friend of mine. Several years ago, I was at his house in Manhattan for about 30 minutes in the middle of the afternoon with Talulah [Riley], as she was curious about meeting this strange person for a novel she was writing. We did not see anything inappropriate at all, apart from weird art. He tried repeatedly to get me to visit his island. I declined.” A Musk spokesperson also emailed: “Elon never introduced Jeffrey Epstein to Mark Zuckerberg and does not know either person well enough to do so. They simply happened to be guests at a neuroscience dinner organized by Reid Hoffman.”

One source who’s done business with Epstein told me that Epstein’s 21,000-square-foot townhouse on East 71st Street welcomed a steady stream of the Davos crowd in the past decade. The source said Bill Gates, Larry Summers, and Steve Bannon visited the house, which has been called one of the largest private residences in Manhattan. “Jeffrey collected people. That’s what he did,” the source said. Gates and Summers did not respond to requests for comment.

Thus far, the name most publicly associated with Epstein’s alleged crimes is famed lawyer Alan Dershowitz, who’s been waging a public battle with David Boies for years. In April, Boies’s client Giuffre sued Dershowitz for defamation after Dershowitz called her a liar (a strategy similar to that of seven of Bill Cosby’s accusers). In the days since the FBI arrested Epstein at Teterboro Airport a week and a half ago, Dershowitz has been going on television and dialing up friends and reporters to profess his innocence and label Giuffre and Boies liars. “I want everything to come out! I’m not afraid of anything because I did nothing wrong,” Dershowitz told me on the afternoon of July 15.

He called me a minute after I had emailed him for comment. He said he’d been friends with Epstein since 1996, when they were introduced at a party on Martha’s Vineyard by Lynn Forester de Rothschild. “She begged me to meet him. She told me, ‘here’s this smart academic.’” A few days later, Epstein invited Dershowitz to Les Wexner’s 59th birthday party at Wexner’s mansion in New Albany, Ohio. “It’s a tradition that Jeff invited the smartest person he met that year. He told them I was the smartest.” They remained close for years. Dershowitz strenuously denied ever participating in Epstein’s underage sex ring and said he’d only been in Epstein’s presence with his wife. “I got one massage!” he told me. “It was from a 50-year-old Russian woman named Olga. And I kept my shorts on. I didn’t even like it. I’m not a massage guy.”

Dershowitz said he secretly (and legally) tape-recorded settlement conversations with Boies and that the phone calls capture Boies admitting that Giuffre’s allegations aren’t true. “Boies is a bad person,” he told me.

“I never said that,” Boies responded when I asked about Dershowitz’s version of the phone calls. “What Alan does is he plays a second or two out of context; he never lets anybody listen to the whole thing.” Boies also dismissed Dershowitz’s claim that he never met Giuffre at Epstein’s house. According to Boies, Epstein’s former employees said in sworn depositions that they saw Dershowitz at the house multiple times without his wife. “This Olga woman doesn’t exist. Epstein’s barely kept women around who were over 25. It’s a figment of Alan’s imagination,” Boies said.

On Wall Street, Epstein is a subject of mystery—and fear. “I knew Jeff. He came across as very smart, very sophisticated,” one hedge fund manager told me. “He always had a good read on people. But manipulative people are good at that.” Another person who’s been in meetings with Epstein told me: “He’s very clever.”

How Epstein obtained his fortune is a matter of feverish speculation. His claim to a billionaire-only client list now seems laughable to the bankers I spoke with. One Wall Street source with direct knowledge of Epstein’s business said one source of Epstein’s income was providing “tax advice and estate planning” to rich clients, like Apollo Global Management founder Leon Black, presumably because Epstein had experience with offshore funds after basing his office in the Virgin Islands. In 2015 Black made a $10 million donation to Epstein’s foundation. (Black declined to comment.)

In the absence of much other information, the reigning theory on Wall Street currently is that Epstein’s activities with women and girls were central to the building of his fortune, and his relations with some of his investors essentially amounted to blackmail.

Similarly, DC is on edge. “Epstein bragged about his contacts in Washington,” Boies said. Reporters are likely to dig into why the Justice Department decided not to prosecute Epstein and kept the deal secret from his victims. One theory circulating among prominent Republicans is that Epstein was a Mossad agent. Another is that the George W. Bush White House directed Acosta not to prosecute Epstein to protect Prince Andrew on behalf of the British government, then the U.S.’s closest ally in the Iraq war. “The royal family did everything they could to try and discredit the Prince Andrew stuff,” Boies told me. “When we tried to follow up with anything, we were stonewalled. We wanted to interview him, they were unwilling to do anything.” (Prince Andrew could not be reached for comment).

Of course, the two Epstein friends that people are most curious about are Donald Trump and Bill Clinton, both of whom have denied anything untoward. During the 2016 presidential race, Hillary Clinton’s campaign consulted Bill’s post–White House Secret Service logs because they were worried Trump would bring up Bill’s close association with Epstein and wanted to get ahead of the story, a source told me.

For those in Epstein’s orbit, the stakes of exposure are bound to get higher as more and more women come forward. Every day seems to bring new horrors about Epstein’s alleged depravity. At a press conference on Tuesday, Courtney Wild’s lawyer Brad Edwards said that after interviewing dozens of Epstein’s accusers, it appeared Epstein spent almost all of his time abusing underage girls. “It was his full-time job,” Edwards said. “We have not found anyone who has provided information about a legitimate business he was engaged [in].”

This article has been updated to include a comment from Elon Musk, and to clarify Epstein's relationship to Leon Black.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019...more-grotesque

Let's see it. Let's have Bill in court, and Prince Andrew (whom I like) beheaded at the Tower of London, and everybody else that was involved in this sordid circle electrocuted.
    And you will see that Tiny will still get his 62 million votes.
    Missing winter...

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    Let's see it. Let's have Bill in court, and Prince Andrew (whom I like) beheaded at the Tower of London, and everybody else that was involved in this sordid circle electrocuted.
    And you will see that Tiny will still get his 62 million votes.
    What's interesting is that Bill took those flights but no one, not even victims, has said he was involved in any of the rape and abuse. Also, Ken Starr was all in his and Hillary's business and do you think if he had found any of this in his background he wouldn't have jumped on it?

Andrew was banned from this country, unofficially of course, until Tiny was selected.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819