Agree Agree:  36
Likes Likes:  15
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4192526272829

Re: The Manafort/Stone/Epstein/Flynn Trials & Scandals

Joyce Alene@JoyceWhiteVance

That Maxwell is charged by indictment, not information, suggests she is not, at least as of yet, cooperating against any other possible co-defendants.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Adam Klasfeld @KlasfeldReports

SDNY wants to keep Ghislaine Maxwell in jail, in a detention memo stating she:

* traveled at least 15x internationally in the last three years, including to the UK, Japan, and Qatar.

* more than 15 bank accounts tied to her from 2016 to present, with accounts up to $20M.

This is a good time to remind that Maxwell's detention memo states that authorities linked at least 15 bank accounts to her, with varying amounts stashed up to +$20 million.

She also allegedly used all cash to buy her 156-acre N.H. property last December via an anonymous LLC.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I'm wondering if she'll be another case of suicide that accidentally happens with no cameras or guards around.
    She won't. Jeffrey Epstein killed himself. Anybody who thinks that was a conspiracy/hit to kill the investigation needs to explain why it didn't kill the investigation. Prince Andrew is still in serious trouble, Maxwell is now arrested and will be able to cut a deal.

This whole conspiracy theory never made sense. It's apparently run by extremely powerful but also fairly incompetent people (like so many other "conspiracies"). If they're so powerful, then surely Ms. Maxwell would be quietly dead or safely hidden away in a country with no extradition treaty. She was arrested in New Hampshire.

I don't think he was killed (if he was) to end the investigation. I think he was killed because even criminals have a certain limit to what kind of human detritus you can be before somebody decides to end your life.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

The fact that Barr tried fo force Berman out and install a stooge shows how high the fallout from this could possibly go.

Chris Hayes just raised the question of her safety.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I'm wondering if she'll be another case of suicide that accidentally happens with no cameras or guards around.
    I imagine an accident would have already happened if it were in the plan.

(I also don't think he was murdered, although I could see the suicide attempt actively not being stopped).

Jay McKenzie@JamesFourM

Dershowitz wants us to focus on the disgusting but hard to prove sexual crimes related to the Epstein case. He doesn't want you to focus on the implications of secret videos used to blackmail powerful people like, say ... Prince Andrew.

It's a gross but calculated distraction.
    Alan Dershowitz
    @AlanDersh
    I hope Epstein made videos
    There have been suggestions that Epstein made secret videos of all the men who had sex in his houses and planes. I hope he did and they are all revealed, because they will prove I am not among them. I hereby waive any right of privacy in Epstein videos.

I don't know if Dershowitz has ever been really involved in committing any crimes.
    But the company he has kept through the years, and his clients, sure leave a lot to be desired. It is a verifiable WHO IS WHO of human scum.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I don't know if Dershowitz has ever been really involved in committing any crimes.
    Are we counting Sunny von Bulow?
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Everybody. Sunny, Nicole, everybody. The man's biopic will make Goodfellas look downright boy-scouty.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4192526272829