Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Roof rule

Roof rule

Hey, does anyone know if the roof will be closed tomorrow when Rafa and Nole finish their match? I seem to remember this happening another year and I think they kept the roof closed even though the weather was fine just so that the conditions would be the same. But I"m not sure.

Thanks.

Kevin

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yahtzee Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Roof rule

I think Chris Fowler said during the match that, whatever they do, both players have to agree to it. At least, that's what I heard while juggling the finalization of four proposals--all due on Monday.
    Rest in peace, Lizbeth Rivera (1988-2018).

OK thanks. A lot of time Fowler and McEnroe started talking before the crowd stopped clapping, so I missed a lot of what was said.

Kevin

p.s. And good luck on your proposals

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    I think Chris Fowler said during the match that, whatever they do, both players have to agree to it. At least, that's what I heard while juggling the finalization of four proposals--all due on Monday.
    I think the default would be closed to keep things the same, unless both players agree to open?