Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2018 Wimbledon YCWJ: Scoreboard/Lounge

Here's the place to brag about your losers before their opponents slip on the grass and they end up winning. A pick tracker will be up after the start of main draw play, and will in the best case be updated daily. Scoreboards will be posted after each round ends.
    Go Pack Go!

Re: 2018 Wimbledon YCWJ: Scoreboard/Lounge

A pick tracker has been posted at http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...ck-Tracker.htm. Please check your picks and let me know if anything is wrong.
    Go Pack Go!

Oooooh! 36 entrants. My chances of going top 30 for the second YCWJ in a row are looking iffy.

GH

My three WTA picks who played today all won! I guess you're welcome, ladies.

I used to be good at this contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Togtdyalttai View Post
    A pick tracker has been posted at http://www.talkabouttennis.com/conte...ck-Tracker.htm. Please check your picks and let me know if anything is wrong.
    I'm not in the tracker :( Granted, I'll probably place last as usual

yoort, I'm going to fight for it as usual. GH

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    yoort, I'm going to fight for it as usual. GH
    By all means, take it

Quote Originally Posted by yoort View Post
    I'm not in the tracker Granted, I'll probably place last as usual
    That would be me not dragging my cursor down far enough down. I'll take care of it this evening.
    Go Pack Go!

Whew! I looked at the "Pick Tracker" and didn't notice the different colors for the "WON". It looked like I was only getting one point for the first round, which would have been disastrous. ;-)
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    Oooooh! 36 entrants. My chances of going top 30 for the second YCWJ in a row are looking iffy.

GH
    Yes, motobass and I played this time around and we are giving you and yoort a run for your money!!!

A run for the bottom of the list. At this point I'd be happy with a 30 place finish.

For the first time since the 2016 Australian Open, no contestant scored a perfect first round. Waylandboy-tw came the closest, losing only his fourth women's pick. He leads with 19, while Ribbons, James7, and yoort are also within two of the lead. For once, the rash of upsets in real life translated into lower scores in the contest; five contestants have five points or lower, and thirteen have 10 or lower.

Pick Tracker
    Scoreboard
    Go Pack Go!

There are a bunch of us at the bottom (including me, OF COURSE) who probably would have done better making random picks. My dream of consecutive top 30 finishes is really looking bad at the moment. GH

James7 and Ribbons both passed waylandboy-tw to take over first place after the second round. All three are still in a great position though, and have opened up a slight lead of three over the pack.

Miles has clinched the wooden spoon of this contest. With four points, he posted the lowest total since 2015 Wimbledon and one of the lowest all time.

Since there is one remaining second round match and jazzyg has a pick currently represented by Taylor Fritz, they will earn another two points in the round if Sascha Zverev comes back in that match.

Pick Tracker
    Scoreboard
    Go Pack Go!

Miles, I'm so proud of you. But just you wait, I am certain to beat your low score very soon. This time, you made my current tie for 33rd look pretty good by my standards.

GH

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast