Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Congratulations Federex: 2018 FO YCWJ Champion!

Federex has won the 2018 YCWJ contest, with a strong roster consisting of Marius Copil, Andreas Haider-Maurer, Thomaz Bellucci, and Vasek Pospisil on the men's side, and Isabelle Wallace, Amandine Hesse, Chloe Paquet and Grace Min for the women. All of these losers managed to fall short in their first round matches. The picks of Wallace (#1 WTA) and Pospisil (#4 ATP) proved particularly helpful, making it all the way to the final match.

This is Federex's second YCWJ crown, adding to the 2012 US Open already won, and sixth overall medal.

Congratulations to Federex on a job well done!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Quick Words Champion, Yeti Sports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Congratulations Federex: 2018 FO YCWJ Champion!

Congratulations, Federex! Your medal has been awarded!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Congratulations to Fererex! You had a great team of losers. Well done! Big thanks to mysterX for running this contest.

Thanks. Now i feel like Federer to finally win my medals after a long time..

Thanks mysterX for running the contest as usual.

Feel i got a lucky break that Serena pull out against Sharapova (no chance she would lose that matchup otherwise) I was predicting a rusty Serena lost to Pliskova. Guess it worked out.
    Good that i dont need Halep to lose to win the medals. Would hate to see her lost another finals

Congratulations Federex!
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Congratulations Federex
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar