Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

2018 TSIP: Ask Questions Here

If you have any questions leading up to, or during, the contest. The contest administrators (dave g and mysterX) will respond as quickly as possible.

You might also check this thread for possible answers to your questions that others may have already asked.

Also, this is where all of the information on deadlines will be posted. Speaking of which, all teams must be entered by Monday, April 2 as of the start of play in Charleston, the first tournament in the contest. We will update this thread when the exact times for start of play become known, for each week of the contest.

Re: 2018 TSIP: Ask Questions Here

Trade thread?

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texasniteowl View Post
    Trade thread?
    The trade thread is up now. Sorry about that.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Thanks to Dry for covering for me and creating the trade thread. As I pointed out there, deadline for week 2 trades is 8 AM Eastern - 5 PM Pacific time Monday morning.

Is it correct that Stuttgart winner gets 50 points even though Charleston winner gets 75? Both are Premier tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by tenedab View Post
    Is it correct that Stuttgart winner gets 50 points even though Charleston winner gets 75? Both are Premier tournaments.
    Yes, it was the same way last year, and it won't change mid-contest. Certainly something worth considering for future years (although I believe we'll return to the ATP for this contest in 2019)

Yeah, I copied the scoring from last year's tournament without thinking too much about it. Maybe it was different originally because Stuttgart is a 32 draw while Charleston was 64?