Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Updated Womens Picks and Results Thread

Through 2nd Round of Womens play...from 92 original players, only 18 remain.

Doll Face - Srebotnik - Dulko - Kirilenko - Hingis- Kuznetsova - Schnyder - Petrova - Mauresmo - Davenport

Herodotus - Sprem - Mirza - Hantuchova - Myskina - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Henin-Hardene

Lrakatom - Sprem - Pennetta - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - S. Williams

MysterX- Kirilenko - Groenefeld - Hantuchova - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Clijsters - Mauresmo

SpiceMan - Kirilenko - Pennetta - Petrova - Schiavone - Savchuk

Sebastian447 - Kuznetsova - Vaidisova - Kirilenko - Hingis - No Day 5 Pick

Joshman -Kuznetsova - Groenefeld - Kirilenko - Myskina -Davenport - Schnyder - Petrova - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Clijsters

JidkovaFan - Davenport- Safina - Petrova - Schiavone - Vesnina - Mauresmo - Sharapova - Hingis - Henin-Hardene - Schnyder

Netraider - Sprem - Schnyder - Hantuchova - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Myskina

Udaneri - Sprem - Safina - Kuznetsova - Hingis - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Mauresmo - Sharapova - Clijsters

Charlie02123 - Hantuchova - Krajicek - Kuznetsova - Hingis - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Mauresmo - Sharapova - Clijsters

Feech - Serena Williams - Stosur- Kuznetsova - Myskina - No Day 5 Pick

Chapin - Kuznetsova - Mirza - Hantuchova - Schiavone - Petrova - Vaidisova - Henin-Hardene - Hingis - Sharapova - Clijsters - Mauresmo

PurpleMaple - Sprem - Krajicek - Kirilenko - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schiavone - Petrova - Schnyder - Sharapova _ Mauresmo - Henin-Hardene

Bartman2099 - Jankovic - Dulko - S. Williams - Schiavone - Kuznetsova - Vaidisova - Petrova - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Henin-Hardene

Gibbermiata - Hantuchova - Stosur - Kuznetsova - Myskina - Petrova - Schnyder - Henin-Hardene - Hingis - Sharapova - Mauresmo - Clijsters

IVE - Srebotnik - Krajicek - Kirilenko - Hingis - Kuznetsova - Schnyder - Petrova - Myskina

Mustbeatypo - Vessina - Krajicek - Kirilenko - Hingis - Sharapova - Schiavone - Davenport - Schnyder - Petrova

With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Updated Womens Picks and Results Thread

14 left going into Day 6...and if anything bad happens to Wacky Patty or Skeevy Wonder, we're going to be down to single digits

The Doll is in good shape.

Let's rumble ... [smiley=fencing.gif]

LOL

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Wow, everyone made it through day 7, there were no upsets. I have a feeling day 8 is going to be a lot different. I picked Momo, who is an enigma at best, a lot of people picked Hingis and Schnyder, but those are far from safe picks as Hingis is playing an Aussie (hello screaming crowds and inspiration) and Schnyder is playing a surprisingly in-form Anastasia Myskina (who one person picked, so we know not everyone can win). Day 8 is going to get interesting...

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

we're down to a Dirty Dozen going into the quarters. With a number of the remaining players allready having been used by some of our remaining contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    we're down to a Dirty Dozen going into the quarters. With a number of the remaining players allready having been used by some of our remaining contestants.

I have used a LOT of the remaining players. I thought that the quarterfinals would be all played on the same day, which would have still given me a chance to win, but they are dragged out over two days, so I won't have enough players left to win it. I already picked 5 of the 8 quarterfinalists, and there are 4 days left, so it is now impossible for me to win, but that's okay! I will see how far I can go and hope for the best. I hope that someone can beat the whole thing, even it means I don't win the pool. I have really enjoyed this game though, and I look forward to the French Open Suicide Pool (and the indian wells practice pool, too).

I feel sorry for all the Mauresmo crowd, but I predict wacky patty in two.

Quote Originally Posted by neka
    I feel sorry for all the Mauresmo crowd, but I predict wacky patty in two.
    The Mauresmo picks were for yesterday against Vaidisova. Mauresmo doesn't play again until tomorrow. The thread needs to be updated. Todays matches are Sharapova/Petrova and Davenport/Henin with Sharapova getting 8 out of 12 of the votes (including mine). Henin got 2 and Davenport and Petrova each got 1. Honestly I would rather see Petrova beat the snot out of Sharapova and put me out of the game. She's one of my favorite players, but I have already picked her.