Agree Agree:  7
Likes Likes:  13
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Re: Survivor: Ghost Island *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by TennisAnyone74 View Post
    I has turned predictable, but it's not as bad as when Boston Rob won. The merged tribe were just supporting actors bowing and scraping at his feet and gift wrapping him a million dollars. That was a boring season!

TA
    Hands down my least-favorite season. I call it Survivor: Coronation Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Re: Survivor: Ghost Island *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I'd also like to see them knock off the twists. Like at the end of last year when they wanted to give Ben the advantage, and a couple weeks ago when they split them up to try and knock the Naviti numbers down. I think I dislike that more than anything.

I'd like to seem them go back to basics, and do a season without anything extra, like back in the day. No redemption island. No ghost island. No 3-part flashing pulsating immunity idol that you can only use if the remaining contestant's last names begin with N,P, or V. Back to when how the contestants play is much more important as what advantage they've found.
    I think the producers are worried the old game is one-dimensional. People figured it out. I don’t think it has to be, though. You just need a dynamite cast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234