Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Re: The AO Suicide Pool Losers Lounge

How could Golovin have lost? Is that even possible? She was such a solid pick. Forces are conspiring to make me lose, I swear. At least Stepanek didn't embarass himself
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by crh2
    Thanks, Venus. Try not to make any unforced errors on your way through the parking lot....
    LMAO. OMG. That's funny.

Sorry, crh2.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

shariq_g

Crikey Taylor Dent loses to Guillermo Garcia Lopez ! I mean its a great name but has anyone ever heard of this guy before?? Thank god I went for Kirilenko over Golovin otherwise it would have shattered my confidence in my tennis prediction abilities. Fingers crossed for Anna-Lena.

Both Dally AND Jonas decided to screw me over?! COME ON! I thought being risky was a GOOD thing here! Maybe next time I should go with Justine in the first round just so BOTH sides of my butt don't have to end up firmly sitting in the Losers Lounge after day one. But then I guess there IS no solid pick now seeing what happened to Venus and Elena...there is SO much wrong with the beginning of this new season...I can't even begin... :-[

Why, Tati, why??? :'(

On French newspaper l'Equipe, Golovin claimed that she lost because she did not have enough match practice. Meanwhile, I am stuck here for the rest of the women's draw. Great! Thank god Berdych won. >

Pfieuw, good thing I kept on doubting and eventually picked Srebotnik. All three other women I was considering are eliminated

Ow, and thank you Zabaleta, retiring is one thing, everybody can get injured, but actually being close to losing anyway >

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastien447
    I just wish everyone would clear out before Jelisabeta gets here!

Hey Sebastien,

I couldn't have joined you yesterday because I was sound asleep. The time difference between Europe and the US is a bit too wide. And anyway... I WON!!! I had picked Sprem and Nieminen and they both pulled through. ;D

Anyway, I hope you had a lot of fun!! And I promise you we'll soon meet in the Losers Lounge!!

Bye for now.

Liz [smiley=engel017.gif]

Wow, Taylor really let me down, straight sets loss to a clay-courter, ouch...I guess its too late to change to my original pick of Arthur Dent, eh?

Luckily, Kuznetsova won, so my fingers are also crossed for Anna-Lena.

neka, I know what you mean...at least my men's choice (Nieminen) made it through for me to play another day there - although looking at the women's draw now will make me grind my teeth a bit - I thought Golovin was a given to get through a few rounds...well, at least one was all I was asking. Oh well....
    I have no idea what the h*ll I'm doing here.

wow...my first suicide pool and i'm in the losers lounge after the first round! this sucks, but doesn't suck as much as taylor dent losing in the first round to a clay courter. that's brutal.
    oh well, at least kuznetsova kept me in for the women.

Make that a double for me.
    OhmyGod how bad am I?

Cheers Sugiyama, thanks. A lot.

Massu, what happened to you! Give me a bottle Chilean wine!

Out of both pools on day one!
    :-[

Razor

Last time I trust the bloody English to do a man's job at something. I figgered Henny would want to avenge himself for being ousted at last year's Wimby by that crafty Russky, but noooooo, he can't even see redemption properly -- so much for the famed British stiff upper lip. No wonder the Hindus kicked them out so easily.

So, no worries as the natives would say...I'll do it for Henman. If anybody asks, I'm in Geneva, resting. But if Tursunov suddenly turns up inside the belly of a great white, well, you never heard of me.

Oh, and I take my vodka with the still beating heart of a pit viper please....neat.

Nice job Bjorkman - losing to a qualifier and household name Denis Gremelmayr who I give the nicknames "da Grendel" or "Gremlin Mayor" or "Gremlinator".

[smiley=bat.gif] So you knocked me out in the first round of a suicide pool again Peng! Against another qualifier no less! Were going to have to work on that aren't we! I think it should be an official rule from now on to never pick Peng in the first round when she's facing a qualifier. Only bad things can happen.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast