Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: 2018 AOSP Loser's Lounge

INCOMING!!!

Haase party of 20!
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Oy.... Robin has his moments, but consistency really is a rare thing for him...

Meanwhile, Steve J. has knocked me out on the men's side, so yeah: well done Mr. Kudla
    Coach Marion, at your service!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterX View Post
    The woman who beat Peng is actually 15 years old. First player born in 2002 to play in a GS.

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/...erID=100241374

She appears to have an older sister who plays, but I am pretty sure it is the 15-year old in the Women's draw.
    Not only is she 15, but also last year's AO junior champion (at 14!). I think it's risky to pick against someone like that without a solid top 20 player on the other side.
    Roger forever

Quote Originally Posted by oploskoffie View Post
    Oy.... Robin has his moments, but consistency really is a rare thing for him...
    I got Sonego'd He's 219th in the world and Haase made a final this month...I don't feel bad about this one, all on Robin!

I'm a little late for the Losers Lounge, I got lost trying to find my way through the Australian Open website design. Could I please have a placemat, and I'll draw out the brackets on one tidy page for everybody.

And a flat German Pils to toast my buddy Kohlschreiber.

Out in the first 2 days with Coco and Raonic! I'm never picking North American flakes again; going back to my strategy of picking dependable Europeans in the first several rounds.
    When you play the game of tennis you win or you die, there is no middle ground.

OH NO!! What did I do??? I ignored one of the important suicide draw pool rules: "Never pick from a match with a Bondarenko in it."
    But really, Pavys??
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    I got Sonego'd He's 219th in the world and Haase made a final this month...I don't feel bad about this one, all on Robin!
    Sonego is the one who beat Tomic in the last round of qualifiers so I figured best to stay away from him even if I've never heard of him before this week.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Please make room for 27 Zhangs and 17 Patiofurnitures. And that’s from only 3 completed women’s matches so far.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7btMgAKaT4ODFde0/html5

2018 AOSP Loser's Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
    Please make room for 27 Zhangs and 17 Patiofurnitures. And thatís from only 3 completed womenís matches so far.
    https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7btMgAKaT4ODFde0/html5
    And 24 Bencics, who seemed to take her too early but actually took her too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

58 Kasatkina's are brought into the chamber. The electric chair is square in the middle. They are invited to take a seat...
    Missing winter...

I thought kasatkina was supposed to be good

Quote Originally Posted by improbabledream View Post
    I thought kasatkina was supposed to be good
    Like all of the players except for Roger, Rafa and Serena, they're all good, except when they aren't. Arbitrary, random and irritating.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Allllllllllllllllllllllllllrighty then...If my pick (Kasatkina), 2nd option (Pavlyuchenkova) and 3rd option (Bencic) all lose and I refuse to pick fellow Dutchy Bertens (though that, to me, is still very logical considering her past year) then I'm the kind of loser this lounge is named after/for
    Coach Marion, at your service!

Well...I avoided the womens' bandwagons today...which in several cases was good, but Suarez-Navarro, who hasn't done much the past year, did hold it together and beat Babos. So I'm out on the WTA side.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast