Agree Agree:  97
Likes Likes:  102
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4192526272829

Re: Tennis Coaching Merry-Go-Round

NaomiOsaka大坂なおみ
    @Naomi_Osaka_
    Thank you ��
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

They totally hired a hitting partner as her "coach" so he'd do as he's told, letting her parents and the Japanese tennis powers make all the decisions. He deserved better.

I wonder if it was always temporary, or if he got fed up. Maybe they're realizing they need to make some changes.

I'm looking forward to her next coach, a box of Kleenex with a smiley face drawn on it.

This is...extra

Simona Halep
    @Simona_Halep
    Even though you've been away this year, you've been with us every step of the way.

Can't wait to welcome you back officially next season ⁦⁦
    @darren_cahill
    ⁩ 💪
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1172103985039384576
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

This has got to be tennis' most codependent relationship
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

But in their defense, I don't think they are toxic to each other. Which nowadays, it is a huge plus.
    Missing winter...

Cahill never really left though did he?

― Frank Zappa

Think he was always in the background. When he went to the exo in Romania before Wimbledon, it told me that he was more intregal to her match plan at Wimbledon
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Think he was always in the background. When he went to the exo in Romania before Wimbledon, it told me that he was more intregal to her match plan at Wimbledon

It took me awhile to find this pic independent of an Eastern European site. it's Exhibit A as to who she considers her coach. Mr. Dobre was only in the group pics if I recall correctly.

― Frank Zappa

Kristie Ahn
    @kristieahn
    You guys...Kristyna called out Karolina as an on court coach �� [lol why am I fangirling this moment idk]

― Frank Zappa

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4192526272829