Agree Agree:  109
Likes Likes:  118
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8232930313233

Re: Tennis Coaching Merry-Go-Round

sascha Bajin
    @BigSascha

I’m interested in what your thoughts are on her comeback? Comment below would love to read it...
    https://www.wtatennis.com/news/14839...edium=referral

I won’t be a part of her team guys, I was just curios about what you guys think...
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

LaWanda
    @lawanda50

Dayana Yastremska announced on her FB page that she is now working with a new coach Sascha Bajin.

ETA: Some are making a big deal about Bajin's name not being mentioned in the English translation of Yastremska's post.It is mentioned in both her Ukrainian and Russian posts.

I'm not sure which language this is.

Всем привет!
    Я очень рада поделиться с вами новостью о том, что в сезон 2020 я вхожу с новым тренером Сашей Бажином!
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

As much as I’ve enjoyed my time off, I’m excited to get back into training. Happy to announce that Didi Kindlmann will be joining my team as the new coach! Work starts here, and I‘m thankful for the people in my team that share the same vision moving forward! #TeamAngie pic.twitter.com/Y6p1YSppyq

— Angelique Kerber (@AngeliqueKerber) November 21, 2019

Apparently she's also hired Djokovics former Fitness-Coach Marco Panicci..

― Frank Zappa

I do remember Kvitova say a few years back that she hates working out
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    As much as I’ve enjoyed my time off, I’m excited to get back into training. Happy to announce that Didi Kindlmann will be joining my team as the new coach! Work starts here, and I‘m thankful for the people in my team that share the same vision moving forward! #TeamAngie pic.twitter.com/Y6p1YSppyq

— Angelique Kerber (@AngeliqueKerber) November 21, 2019

Apparently she's also hired Djokovics former Fitness-Coach Marco Panicci..
    Interesting choice. We'll see how this one goes. He doesn't exactly have a track record of longevity from the article that's up on the WTA site. I was hoping Sascha was going to be her coach since she's on this must be or speak German thing.

And the fitness coach thing is whatever to me. I've never looked at Angie and thought you know what she could be to help her game? More fit.

Elina Svitolina @ElinaSvitolina is going to continue her work with Andrew Bettles in 2020 but she also says there will be a new member(s) to her team. Stay tuned. #tennis #WTA https://t.co/ZkOMSLwVs4

— Ukrainian Tennis | BTU.ORG.UA (@UkrainianTennis) November 22, 2019

― Frank Zappa

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8232930313233