Agree Agree:  1
Likes Likes:  19
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Annual Funds Drive for 2018

I never like doing this, but it's time again for me to ask our TATeurs to chip in, if they can, to help pay TAT's bills for the coming year. It's important to know, however, that TAT is not in danger of going away regardless of the funds drive. But it is helpful if those who are able, and want to, to help out. The drive will last through the month of December, or when the goal is reached.

We do bring in close to $1,000 a year from Google Ads (for some reason our ad revenue was down considerably this year) and several people who host their website on our server. Here's the breakdown:

Server cost - $2,388 ($199/month)

Income:
    Google Ads = $355.00 (based on this year)
    Hosted Websites = $635.00
    Total Income = $990.00

Shortfall = $1398.00

I'll pay PayPal's fees and whatever the difference is between what we need and what we take in.

Again... meeting this goal, or any part of it, is not at all necessary to keep TAT online.

Thanks to all who have financially supported TAT in the past and who will, undoubtedly, support TAT now and in the future. Your generosity is appreciated more than I can express here.

::

The easiest way to donate is to use our PayPal account. You can do so by clicking on the "Support TAT" button in the navigation bar at the top of our pages.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Re: Annual Funds Drive for 2018

Thanks Kirkus for all your time and effort. Much appreciated. And I'm glad to contribute to TAT
    25 GRAND SLAM TITLES: 5 SINGLES 13 DOUBLES 7 MIXED

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    for some reason our ad revenue was down considerably this year
    Anything to do with our conversation about using ad-blockers?

Good point MJ.

Always glad to contribute Kirk.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Well, it wasn't much, but the small paypal balance I had is yours. Let's call it reimbursement since I use an adblocker.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bumpity!

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Bumpity!
    Oh thanks, I keep forgetting.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Not able to post as much as before, but I still read regularly. Happy to support. Thanks again Kirkus for this great site.
    "A friend knows how to allow for mere quantity in your talk, and will only reply to the quality." William Dean Howells

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Over the past few days we've met the goal! Thanks to your generosity, donations totaled $1,420.00. PayPal's fees deducted from that came to $48.98, so that will be my donation.

Thank you all so very much! Here's to a wonderful 2018 tennis season!

--Kirk
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.