Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: Split from "post your team here"

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus
    [quote author=Doll_Face link=1139443217/60#72 date=1139984343]Kirkus,

I noticed that you changed the orangutan's pic and logo. Do you wish to share? :

It's the same one I put up after Andy's loss in the AO. It's not my old one... I can't find that one :-[

Eventually, my boy will go back up... if he can manage to get his shit together. >

(oops. I said "shit". Should I move this to the Age-Appropriate board?)
    [/quote]

Papa,

Are you ever mean?

:P

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Doll_Face
    [quote author=Kirkus link=1139443217/60#74 date=1139984710][quote author=Doll_Face link=1139443217/60#72 date=1139984343]Kirkus,

I noticed that you changed the orangutan's pic and logo. Do you wish to share? :

It's the same one I put up after Andy's loss in the AO. It's not my old one... I can't find that one :-[

Eventually, my boy will go back up... if he can manage to get his shit together. >

(oops. I said "shit". Should I move this to the Age-Appropriate board?)
    [/quote]

Papa,

Are you ever mean?

:P[/quote]

Rarely ever on purpose.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

But if someone used the term "freak" in my presence to describe my friend, Joella, who used to be Joseph, I'd uncork. If it isn't appropriate for face-to-face conversation, it's not appropriate for online correspondence.
    FREAK:
    1. A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular: A freak of nature produced the midsummer snow.
    2. An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity.

I've been around the Gay community my entire adult life. Because of that I've known many transgender people, gays and lesbians... those whom "average" people might label "freaks". Although I believe those who would be so callus are simply closed-minded, intolerant, morons, I understand how our western culture has cultivated such beliefs.

In defense of Sebers, I know for a fact that he is not one of those closed-minded, intolerant, morons.

I, too, would "uncork" if one of my friends (gay, straight, trans, male, female) were attacked -- verbally or otherwise.

Way too much intolerance in western culture.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456