Agree Agree:  30
Likes Likes:  95
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Re: 2017/2018 TATFF Game Center

I lost by less than 1 point this week...grr
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Don't you feel better though that you still would've lost if you had started him? For me, those are the ones that really burn.
    Oh, totally. It would have not made a difference. It is getting to the point that if we were playing with the bench, you guys would be toast.
    Last edited by ponchi101; 10-09-2017 at 01:25 PM.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I started Brady the first week. Not that good a performance. So I switch to Rogers for the nest two weeks, and Brady tops 50 points those two weeks. So I switch back to Brady, going against the percolated defenses of Carolina and TB. He does not even break 30 points.
    This thing is the same as the SP's. You pick somebody, he dies in five sets. Your second option breezes 2, 2 & 1.
    Damn!
    I have Brady in one league so please let me know if you're playing him each week so I can do the opposite

I am playing this week against the Jets. If he doesn't nail them for 300/3TD's/0 Int nothing will make him better.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Kirk, are you going to be able to close that 25 point gap? ptmcmahon are you Beaver Nation Woodeaters? My defense is trying to help you out. Great name, I can come up with things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Sometimes statistics get adjusted on Monday/Tuesday (kind of like in baseball where an error gets changed to a hit or vice versa). I was waiting for this to happen to bring me to a L, which was deserved for the following reason.

I briefly checked my team before Thursday night's game, saw nobody was playing, so left it alone. Just before the games started on Sunday I realized I hadn't checked again. I went back and noticed my kicker was on bye. I hustled to pick one up. Well, in my previous leagues if you dropped a player and replaced a player from the same position, it put them in the starting lineup. In this league it put him directly on my bench. I didn't notice until after the games started that my kicker was "benched."

Sorry you lost to a bottom feeder :-)

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    Kirk, are you going to be able to close that 25 point gap? ptmcmahon are you Beaver Nation Woodeaters? My defense is trying to help you out. Great name, I can come up with things like that.
    Not I, I didn't join...already in 3 other leagues that I barely have time for But enjoy keeping up on what's going on here! If this keeps going on may some day eventually join (err well some year)
    Last edited by ptmcmahon; 10-10-2017 at 07:30 AM.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    I hate that! I lost a game by 2.5 points in my other league 2 weeks ago that would've left me undefeated.

I was actually holding out hope. LOL.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    I was actually holding out hope. LOL.
    That was a terrible game to pick up offensive points, both teams defense were smothering particularly in the first half.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    Not I, I didn't join...already in 3 other leagues that I barely have time for But enjoy keeping up on what's going on here! If this keeps going on may some day eventually join (err well some year)
    Okay, I just figured with that name it had to be a Canadian, but it must Tog by process of elimination.

Yes
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Okay, I just figured with that name it had to be a Canadian, but it must Tog by process of elimination.
    Or someone from "Oregon State."

I hate that! I lost a game by 2.5 points in my other league 2 weeks ago that would've left me undefeated.
    Yeah I lost one last night by 1.02 - with Howard playing last night who had a TD negated due to penalty. If he had 11 more yards I would've won, kept hoping he'd get one more carry or game would go to OT. Even worse had three people go out in first half of games and still almost pulled it off. I'm 2-3 in that league but actually have the most points.

In another league, I'm like the Giants - 0-5 and now without Beckham for the rest of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I am playing this week against the Jets. If he doesn't nail them for 300/3TD's/0 Int nothing will make him better.
    Actually, my other QB is Prescott who's off this week, so guess we're going down together!

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    Or someone from "Oregon State."

Yeah I lost one last night by 1.02 - with Howard playing last night who had a TD negated due to penalty. If he had 11 more yards I would've won, kept hoping he'd get one more carry or game would go to OT. Even worse had three people go out in first half of games and still almost pulled it off. I'm 2-3 in that league but actually have the most points.

In another league, I'm like the Giants - 0-5 and now without Beckham for the rest of the year
    I had Howard last night also. I think I scared the neighbors when his TD was negated. LOL.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

I had Howard last night also. I think I scared the neighbors when his TD was negated. LOL.
    I wondered what your reaction to that was - why are they so picky on some of those calls - oh his thumb was out of place - flag - 5 year penalty for holding.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast