Agree Agree:  4
Likes Likes:  14
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: 2017/2018 TATFF Draft

Ok. Got it. Found all the info
    Will see you next Wednesday
    Missing winter...

Just a heads up for the draft in a few minutes. I have simultaneous drafts tonight. The other one already started and should run pretty quick because we've done this one for several years and it has gotten faster over time. They set the draft date and time back in JUNE and didn't send out one freaking reminder even though none of us actually chose or agreed on that date and didn't know it was actually happening.

So, I'm totally annoyed, but what's done is done at this point. So simultaneous drafts. And I'm apologizing in advance. If someone directs a question or comment at me in the chat and I seem oblivious, just bear with me. Not intentionally ignoring you, likely have no idea you said anything.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I screwed up and didn't have Live draft selected. I didn't see it in time. The draft will happen one hour later at 9:30pm EDT. I'm so sorry.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Click on "My Team" at the top, then "Enter Draft" at the top of that page.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Link is there on the main League page. Thank goodness.

I just lost my link
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

My link got lost about 6 minutes before the draft.

Thanks for drafting a team for me. The suicide pool is taking up a lot of my time because of yesterday's rain, but I should be able to be more proactive once the season starts.
    This is not the bouquet you toss

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in TX View Post
    I just lost my link
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff in TX View Post
    My link got lost about 6 minutes before the draft.
    I'm sorry that happened Jeff. You were auto-drafted so you still have a team.

(What link did you lose?)

The one to the draft. Thanks for auto drafting - it was a bit frustrating watching the countdown to the draft for close to 60 minutes - so close to draft time - I just couldn't get back to the draft even though I was logged into the site. Must be b/c I was a newbie and just couldn't figure it out. Anyway, I look forward to the season

You will probably end up with the best team.
    Anyway, I have to look at the rules but we are allowed trades, right? Among ourselves and for players that were not drafted. So there might be some possible scenarios here and there.
    Missing winter...

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    Anyway, I have to look at the rules but we are allowed trades, right? Among ourselves and for players that were not drafted. So there might be some possible scenarios here and there.
    Yes, we can make trades between each other. I think a majority of team owners have to OK trades, though (I've never done that). If there are players who were not drafted (free agents), who appear on the available list, you can trade them into your line-up at any time without permission from anyone. I'll put some instructions/screen-shots up on how to do that here in the next few days.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    If your team isn't performing how you want, you will want to regularly look at the free agents and make changes to your team. You may be restricted in dropping some of your top round draft picks, but otherwise, you can typically move players how you want. And if a player is hurt to the point where they get put on the injured reserved list, then you will be able to drop them no matter when you drafted them, the system sets it up so you can release them after their status becomes official.

Hopefully that makes sense, if not, feel free to ask me to clarify.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123