Agree Agree:  2
Likes Likes:  0
    Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

2017 The Hard Road to New York - Ask Questions Here!

Some of the rules have changed this year. Have any questions? Ask them here and we'll get back to you!
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Re: 2017 The Hard Road to New York - Ask Questions Here!

Geez, I thought I was about to miss the entry deadline with Atlanta starting in a few hours but it's the WTA this year - through me for a loop.
    We All Play for Canada

Any chance of adding Sharapova, Azarenka, or Sloane Stephens to the player options?

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by texasniteowl View Post
    Any chance of adding Sharapova, Azarenka, or Sloane Stephens to the player options?
    Would be nice, huh? But unfortunately we go by the official top 100 the week before the contest starts, so you're gonna see players like Serena Williams and Bethanie Mattek-Sands (who no one should pick obviously) and exclude otherwise great returning choices like the ones you mention.
    Avatar: Munchin's Favorite Matches - #10 - Andre Agassi vs. Pete Sampras - 2000 Australian Open SF

"If I didn't play tennis, I would probably have to go see a psychiatrist" - Arthur Ashe

Quote Originally Posted by munchin View Post
    Would be nice, huh? But unfortunately we go by the official top 100 the week before the contest starts, so you're gonna see players like Serena Williams and Bethanie Mattek-Sands (who no one should pick obviously) and exclude otherwise great returning choices like the ones you mention.
    Hmm...except for this years Slide into Paris where Sharapova was made available since Kvitova was out?

Just thought it was worth asking.

Anyone care to abbreviate the thread titles so that in the RPBs it can be differentiated which thread is being displayed?
    Towel avatar power, do your thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles View Post
    Anyone care to abbreviate the thread titles so that in the RPBs it can be differentiated which thread is being displayed?
    It makes sense.

When is the trade deadline for Cincy?
    Starry starry night

Looks like it should be Monday morning.
    We All Play for Canada