Agree Agree:  2
Likes Likes:  22
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Wimbledon SP Losers' Lounge

Hey Jack. You Sock.

I was also Sock'ed.

Still alive on the women's side! Though who knows all that will all shake out!

Quote Originally Posted by mysterX View Post
    Hey Jack. You Sock.
    My only consolation is I probably would have lost with Isner if I had changed my pic from Sock. Who knew Donaldson was the best choice today.
    My Happy Place

Appopriate choice for all of the USA pickers is a picture of 45 tweeting or doing something not productive
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

Weekend Warrior

I'm here because Isner stepped in Dudi.

That's what I did....but instead of taking Sock, I took Isner, thinking 1 more win was all he would get and Sock would go further

I've learned again...just win today..worry about tomorrow...TOMORROW

Quote Originally Posted by atlpam View Post
    My only consolation is I probably would have lost with Isner if I had changed my pic from Sock. Who knew Donaldson was the best choice today.
    My secondary choice was Berdy but I went with Delpo, I thought that was for sure.

Strycova Day 3 and Isner Day 4 both failed me. A first week exit all in...for shame
    25 GRAND SLAM TITLES: 5 SINGLES 13 DOUBLES 7 MIXED

I wish I could quit this game. At the very least, I wont get conned by Janowicz again. My mistake was picking against Paire just because I despise him; everyone would be best served by just staying away from Paire regardless. He's going to ruin evreything.

Quote Originally Posted by improbabledream View Post
    I wish I could quit this game. At the very least, I wont get conned by Janowicz again. My mistake was picking against Paire just because I despise him; everyone would be best served by just staying away from Paire regardless. He's going to ruin evreything.

First cheek planted here, courtesy of Timea. That was such a bad pick I don't even deserve a drink. I will just sit here and weep.
    Missing winter...

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    First cheek planted here, courtesy of Timea. That was such a bad pick I don't even deserve a drink. I will just sit here and weep.
    That wasn't a bad pick at all. The options for today were horrific, Aggie had never beaten her, and Timea has never beaten Kuznetsova. It was risky and bold, but it wasn't a bad pick. There was no way of knowing that Timea would get to the third set and forget how to hit an overhead and what the little white lines mean.

It's still morning here, so I'll take a Bloody Mary, extra spicy and extra olives.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

It was a terrible pick, Dry. Admit it! Give me your Bloody Mary!!!!
    Missing winter...

Oh well, that does it for me. Figures Aggie Rad would win, but hey took a chance on Timea B and it backfired, oh well...I'll take a Frozen Pineapple Coconut Margarita....it's hazy, hot and humid here today in Beantown. I'll need several.

See ya at Flushing Meadow, hopefully it will go better for me there, cause this year has sucked for me in these survivor pools so far....

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    It was a terrible pick, Dry. Admit it! Give me your Bloody Mary!!!!
    I've been here for a while. I can recommend the bacon bloody marys:

IMG_0053.JPG

(This is in fact what I had for breakfast this morning -- Green Eggs Cafe in Philadelphia.)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast