Agree Agree:  813
Likes Likes:  1,008
Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149174189195196197198199
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 2985

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

I have the same experience in Chrome. But I did try it in Firefox and got the same message. Usually the browser flash will allow for page with flash to load with permission, but something about this isn't triggering it. Sorry we couldn't be of more help, but maybe just make sure you have the latest Adobe Flash installed and relaunch the browser and see if that fixes it.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    I have the same experience in Chrome. But I did try it in Firefox and got the same message. Usually the browser flash will allow for page with flash to load with permission, but something about this isn't triggering it. Sorry we couldn't be of more help, but maybe just make sure you have the latest Adobe Flash installed and relaunch the browser and see if that fixes it.
    Flash is not the problem, since the app works fine for the men. It also shows the results for the women after the matches have finished, just not the live scores and biographies.BTW I'm using Firefox 62.0.3 for Mint. Very confusing problem, very annoying since I usually really like to check the live scores there,

Quote Originally Posted by oliver0001 View Post
    Flash is not the problem, since the app works fine for the men. It also shows the results for the women after the matches have finished, just not the live scores and biographies.BTW I'm using Firefox 62.0.3 for Mint. Very confusing problem, very annoying since I usually really like to check the live scores there,
    This is how it looks like in a screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mysterX View Post
    I clicked on your link and the page displayed the message "To view this page ensure that Adobe Flash Player version 11.1.0 or greater is installed.". Your browser may be rejecting Flash content, which is being phased out as more sites move to HTML5 for this kind of functionality.

I use Chrome, and I can use Flash on some websites, but I have to explicitly allow Flash content to be displayed.
    I have internet explorer and get the same message on Abode Flash. It says to allow once
    2018 WTA French Open Champion, Australian Open runner-up and winner in WTA player of month voting for January

Mint? Does that mean you're running Linux? If so, I really don't know. If there's a way to inspect the code on the page, I'd do that to see if any errors pop up, but you have to have the technical knowledge to fix that.

Fun statistics about the big four:

Federer 152 finals/100 titles. Out of these 42-37 vs fellow Slam winners

Nadal 117 finals/80 titles. Out of these 32-29 vs Slam winners

Djokovic 106 finals/73 titles. Out of these 43/27 vs Slam winners

Murray 67 finals/45 titles. Out of these 20/18 vs Slam winners
    Roger forever

Djokovic is the greatest in % between the four
    2018 WTA French Open Champion, Australian Open runner-up and winner in WTA player of month voting for January

Every month we get this magazine with ESPN across the top addressed to our son who has not lived here for at least a decade. Usually I just throw it in the recycle wastebasket but this month I checked out their "World Fame 100" - the "Biggest Names in Sports."

The tennis players who made ESPN's cut:

6 Roger Federer
    8 Rafael Nadal
    17 Serena Williams
    20 Novak Djokovic
    28 Kei Nishikori
    37 Maria Sharapova
    69 Stan Wawrinka
    75 Andy Murray
    93 Sania Mirza

Pretty standard. Mirza seems an outlier but India is the most populous country. But why Wawrinka?
    "The official and decisive text to the Rules of Tennis shall be for ever in the English
    language...." ITF Rules of Tennis 2011

Weird list. What's Nishikori's claim to fame other than being Japanese?
    Roger forever

Quote Originally Posted by suliso View Post
    Weird list. What's Nishikori's claim to fame other than being Japanese?
    Japanese fans are voracious - they really support their athletes.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    Japanese fans are voracious - they really support their athletes.
    So, why isn't Naomi Osaka on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by MJ2004 View Post
    So, why isn't Naomi Osaka on the list?
    Way too new at the top of the game. Nishikori has a plethora of sponsorships and his name recognition is well established for years. Naomi's is just emerging. Maria Sharapova is on the list and will be for some time, but hasn't done a thing in years now. These kinds of lists are never about recent success.

Ben Rothenberg
    ‏Verified account
    @BenRothenberg

Per @schnejan, Sascha Zverev is involved in a court battle with his (now former) manager Patricio Apey.

https://www.tennismagazin.de/news/al...it-miami-open/

Link is in German
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Stuart Fraser
    ‏Verified account
    @stu_fraser

Meanwhile in the media centre at the "new US Open", plugs are exploding and I've got bites around my ankles because there is an infestation of ants...

This is their attempt at resolving the plug issue...
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Sounds like Trump wrote that for him.
    Thanks for the medal Johanna!

Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149174189195196197198199