Agree Agree:  910
Likes Likes:  1,172
Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174199214220221222223224
Results 3,346 to 3,352 of 3352

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Ion Tiriac is not aging well.
    Roger forever

If my only knowledge and experience with Romanians was only from the tennis world, I think I'd have a very hard time not hating them as a whole. WTF is wrong with these idiots? Ex-communicate this ass and his funky mustache from the sport. There has got to be a Spanish corporation or multi-millionaire who can take over his stake in the Madrid Open.

And Simona? Your silence is getting to be a bit much given you attended his birthday party last month and congratulating him just days ago for being head of the tennis federation. I'll try not to hold it against you, but you really look like you don't give a damn what these guys say about your fellow players no matter how insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    If my only knowledge and experience with Romanians was only from the tennis world, I think I'd have a very hard time not hating them as a whole. WTF is wrong with these idiots? Ex-communicate this ass and his funky mustache from the sport. There has got to be a Spanish corporation or multi-millionaire who can take over his stake in the Madrid Open.

And Simona? Your silence is getting to be a bit much given you attended his birthday party last month and congratulating him just days ago for being head of the tennis federation. I'll try not to hold it against you, but you really look like you don't give a damn what these guys say about your fellow players no matter how insulting.
    The fans aren't a picnic either. The last time the women were in Toronto, 2017, I avoided every Halep match because of how obnoxious her fans are. My mom was also attending the tournament and she said 'Oh they can't be that bad.' so she went and watched a Halep match. After the match she said 'You're right, they're very annoying.'.

Sascha Bajin is the latest guest on Wertheim's Behind the Baseline podcast. He has a new book out, about mental fitness, but only in Japanese right now. He makes quite a big deal about the importance of a good mattress and proper rest to a player's success. Remember, Serena had a mattress endorsement.

He didn't add anything to the story of the Osaka split. He said he addressed it in Madrid, but I didn't see those comments. He certainly sounded like it wasn't business as usual, like there was drama. But he said he would consider coaching her again.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I can't see anything posted about this, sorry if repeat. the Bagman is hanging up his racquet after Wimbledon: https://www.baghdatis.com/articles/v...tement-release

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    Side opinion:
    Another sad thing about Kyrgios: if he would at least get all that rage and start producing OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD tennis, like McEnroe used to do when he got angry. I remember early in his career one thing everybody knew: do not make McEnroe angry. He would destroy you on court.
    Kyrgios simply packs it. Wimp.
    I'm trying to think of a time when Roddick used his antics/anger to his own advantage, but I'm pretty sure he just imploded every time. True?

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I can't see anything posted about this, sorry if repeat. the Bagman is hanging up his racquet after Wimbledon: https://www.baghdatis.com/articles/v...tement-release
    Bless his heart, I can't think when was the last time that he made it past the first couple of rounds in any tournament. I wish him well in his post-playing future.
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174199214220221222223224