Agree Agree:  909
Likes Likes:  1,170
Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174199214220221222223224
Results 3,346 to 3,348 of 3348

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Ion Tiriac is not aging well.
    Roger forever

If my only knowledge and experience with Romanians was only from the tennis world, I think I'd have a very hard time not hating them as a whole. WTF is wrong with these idiots? Ex-communicate this ass and his funky mustache from the sport. There has got to be a Spanish corporation or multi-millionaire who can take over his stake in the Madrid Open.

And Simona? Your silence is getting to be a bit much given you attended his birthday party last month and congratulating him just days ago for being head of the tennis federation. I'll try not to hold it against you, but you really look like you don't give a damn what these guys say about your fellow players no matter how insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    If my only knowledge and experience with Romanians was only from the tennis world, I think I'd have a very hard time not hating them as a whole. WTF is wrong with these idiots? Ex-communicate this ass and his funky mustache from the sport. There has got to be a Spanish corporation or multi-millionaire who can take over his stake in the Madrid Open.

And Simona? Your silence is getting to be a bit much given you attended his birthday party last month and congratulating him just days ago for being head of the tennis federation. I'll try not to hold it against you, but you really look like you don't give a damn what these guys say about your fellow players no matter how insulting.
    The fans aren't a picnic either. The last time the women were in Toronto, 2017, I avoided every Halep match because of how obnoxious her fans are. My mom was also attending the tournament and she said 'Oh they can't be that bad.' so she went and watched a Halep match. After the match she said 'You're right, they're very annoying.'.

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174199214220221222223224