Agree Agree:  1,278
Likes Likes:  1,627
Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 49199249274289295296297298299
Results 4,471 to 4,479 of 4479
  1. #4471

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    I'm wondering if he'll be considered for an Australian Open WC next year. He's a former boys champion, and they won't be doing the reciprocal WCs, so they'll have a few extra to play with. They gave him a WC into qualies this year.
    Depending on his results, he's got a shot to make it on his own. There's clearly challengers for him to enter and gain points as he has been, but there's at least 4 weeks worth of regular ATP tournaments after RG. And one of them is in Italy, so easy guess on a WC there.

    For the others, it'll depend on other players if he can make it into qualifying. Is the thinking that a lot of top 50 players will try to play regularly in October heading into the Paris Masters in November?

  2. #4472

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Depending on his results, he's got a shot to make it on his own. There's clearly challengers for him to enter and gain points as he has been, but there's at least 4 weeks worth of regular ATP tournaments after RG. And one of them is in Italy, so easy guess on a WC there.

    For the others, it'll depend on other players if he can make it into qualifying. Is the thinking that a lot of top 50 players will try to play regularly in October heading into the Paris Masters in November?
    Possible in principle, but requires in my opinion an unreasonably consistent performance the rest of the year. It's more difficult to improve ranking now due to no points being lost by anyone.
    Roger forever

  3. #4473

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    WTA
    @WTA

    Fifty years ago, nine of the world's best tennis players put their careers on the line in the name of equality.

    Their bravery changed the course of sports history.

    Today, and every day, we say... Thank you #Original9


    https://twitter.com/WTA/status/1308676726214533120 (video)

  4. #4474

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    WTA
    @WTA

    Fifty years ago, nine of the world's best tennis players put their careers on the line in the name of equality.

    Their bravery changed the course of sports history.

    Today, and every day, we say... Thank you #Original9


    https://twitter.com/WTA/status/1308676726214533120 (video)
    But you're not worthy enough to have anything named after you. Just BJK is.
    Towel Avatar, do your thing!

  5. #4475

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    You must have been that little kid that used to prod the hornets' nest with a stick, weren't you?
    You mentioned a few days ago the idea of naming it in some way to honor all players. How about the O9 Cup?
    Too late now, as I said, let's hope it is successful and that all players will join.
    Last edited by ponchi101; Yesterday at 01:55 PM.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

  6. #4476

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Ponchi I thought the same thing. Why couldn't it have been named the O9 cup?
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.




  7. #4477

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Ponchi I thought the same thing. Why couldn't it have been named the O9 cup?
    Sounds like some type of feminine product.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

  8. #4478

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Sounds like some type of feminine product.
    Now that you mention it, I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been a Diva Cup Exhibition.

  9. #4479

    Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

    Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Sounds like some type of feminine product.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    Now that you mention it, I'm honestly surprised that there hasn't been a Diva Cup Exhibition.
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.




Page 299 of 299 FirstFirst ... 49199249274289295296297298299

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •