Agree Agree:  663
Likes Likes:  825
Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117142157163164165166167
Results 2,491 to 2,498 of 2498

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie02123 View Post
    If anyone deserves defending, it's Ti. I assumed 4-5 people would jump to her defense. This is surprising.
    She definitely deserves to be defended, but I didn't jump in because I honestly don't know what is going on and was being referred to, I must be missing the threads with constant or even semi-regular Fed gossip as he seems fairly well loved around here. So colored me confused on that front.

cock of the clay
    Awards Showcase

Roger is on ITV in half an hour, in the Swiss wilderness with Bear Grylls! That should be a good watch

Itís on Youtube if you donít get ITV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cfm9G6lyI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by liam_valid View Post
    Roger is on ITV in half an hour, in the Swiss wilderness with Bear Grylls! That should be a good watch
    Just watching this now. I can't imagine how you would ever convince Roger to do something like this while he's still actively playing! It wouldn't take much to re-injure the knee or something.

Deleted. Just deleted. When I don't feel I am being listened to, there is really just no point to continuing the conversation. Just too frustrating.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nelslus View Post
    Deleted. Just deleted. When I don't feel I am being listened to, there is really just no point to continuing the conversation. Just too frustrating.
    Maybe it means try again.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Just watching this now. I can't imagine how you would ever convince Roger to do something like this while he's still actively playing! It wouldn't take much to re-injure the knee or something.
    I watched it a few weeks ago. I suspect Tony Godsick and every tournament director were just off-camera the whole time, waiting to break Federer's fall if he slipped. There really wasn't much scary challenge to this one. The ice rappel seemed like the only slightly nerve-wracking part. What gross thing did he eat? A mouse? I can't remember.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

A fish eyeball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117142157163164165166167