Agree Agree:  1,105
Likes Likes:  1,426
Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 15165215240255261262263264265
Results 3,961 to 3,967 of 3967

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Today I watched Miami 1998 Rios vs Henman and I wondered where I can find replays of WTA matches from back in the day. So far nothing on YouTube. Do I have to look for a specific match? Are replays that old even available for the WTA?

Meanwhile I'll put on Sampras/Agassi Miami 1995
    In English or any language? In any language, yes you can find matches on YouTube, but you're going to have the best luck looking up specific matches for anything older. In English, wouldn't Tennis Channel have recent matches from the last few years available On Demand? There are going to be some tournaments that have full length matches up on their YT pages, but that may be a limited amount of matches from the last year or two, unless they recently published more to try to keep interest in tennis high.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    In English or any language? In any language, yes you can find matches on YouTube, but you're going to have the best luck looking up specific matches for anything older. In English, wouldn't Tennis Channel have recent matches from the last few years available On Demand? There are going to be some tournaments that have full length matches up on their YT pages, but that may be a limited amount of matches from the last year or two, unless they recently published more to try to keep interest in tennis high.
    Kinda what I figured.

I just saw a rally between Sampras and Agassi. Who knew Sampras could rally? And he won the point!
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

You can vote on the US Open Twitter page - https://twitter.com/usopen

US Open Tennis
    @usopen

The US Open Bracket of Champions is HERE and underway.

Before you cast your votes, read all about the competitors Right pointing backhand index http://bit.ly/2WVMq5O

Kinda what I figured.

I just saw a rally between Sampras and Agassi. Who knew Sampras could rally? And he won the point!

If it helps, US Open is live streaming a classic match on FB Live every Saturday it seems. Problem is that you know how Twitter is, I don't see a women's match winning the polling for choosing which match until they either put up two no name men or all women as the options. US Open does have a YT channel as well and does have some full length matches from last year up for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    If it helps, US Open is live streaming a classic match on FB Live every Saturday it seems. Problem is that you know how Twitter is, I don't see a women's match winning the polling for choosing which match until they either put up two no name men or all women as the options. US Open does have a YT channel as well and does have some full length matches from last year up for sure.
    I don't have FB.

And I got bored watching Agassi/Sampras match.
    There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life.

― Frank Zappa

There are many youtube videos with Sampras including several full matches. I think his 2nd serve and running forehand still among the very best of all time.
    Roger forever

I don't have FB.

And I got bored watching Agassi/Sampras match.
    You do not need a Facebook account to watch a public page's live stream. So if you're interested in watching whatever match the US Open broadcasts, everyone should be able to do it whether you have a FB account or not. An exception to this could be based on country, so I'll say that could pose a problem even though I think that isn't the case, but no one in US or CA will run into any problems.

Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 15165215240255261262263264265