Agree Agree:  227
Likes Likes:  230
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1742576364656667

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

I have always found that strange. First, would I really buy anything because any celebrity is endorsing it? What, you don't know they are being paid to say anything at all?

On the other hand: "Maria Sharapova" the player is not the same as "Maria Sharapova INC". She is a corporation. I don't think the due diligence is too far off (for her brand. They would not allow her to endorse anything without proper management).
    Starry starry night

I find the entire situation bizarre. As Sharapova Inc. you'd think that IMG/Max would've done due diligence and looked into whether they were being roped into a scam or not. It's just weird.
    "For the person that we know in the daytime, we don't need to light a lamp to see his face at night." Ghanaian Proverb

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I would imagine there are some semi-shady people in real estate development that spend a decade building up a solid reputation, and then using it for one big payoff. It would be hard to sniff them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    I would imagine there are some semi-shady people in real estate development that spend a decade building up a solid reputation, and then using it for one big payoff. It would be hard to sniff them out.
    Like this guy:

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1742576364656667