Agree Agree:  274
Likes Likes:  314
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3459748081828384
Results 1,246 to 1,254 of 1254

Re: Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Yes, and I'm aware of all of that. I just don't think any of it came from Djokovic, Roddick or Judy Murray. Not even sure it came from active or former players who might be a part of the official conversation. It seemed like others ran off the speculation wagon rather than anything already being said that this is strictly an ATP union.

I'm not sure what will come of this, but just wanted to point out that it seemed a lot of outside people were doing speculating about comments that haven't been made one way or the other.
    Thanks for the clarification.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

BTW Judy Murray and Andy Roddick control the accounts with their names on it. Roddick's is verified. So is Ms Murray's.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth (paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    TMZ reported that Azarenka basically won her custody case in CA - that the judge ruled the case belongs in Belarus, where Azarenka has already won custody. The father has 3 weeks to appeal.

https://www.indianapolismonthly.com/...otally-bazaar/
    Here's the link to the story. Things got switched in pasting the link I'm guessing.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/15/victor...dy-war-tennis/

I hope Vika "invites" her partner with her to Belarus. I wonder what a famous, super popular woman in a dictatorship could do to the jerk there...
    Starry starry night

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I hope Vika "invites" her partner with her to Belarus. I wonder what a famous, super popular woman in a dictatorship could do to the jerk there...

Tennis Random, Random 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by JazzNU View Post
    Here's the link to the story. Things got switched in pasting the link I'm guessing.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/15/victor...dy-war-tennis/
    No i was just trying to get some extra traffic to my companyís website. Havenít we all done that here?

Sorry to anyone who had to see that gift guide. (But seriously, buy the mezcal bitters.)

Thanks for the fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

I'm inserting an unrelated comment to temporarily break the chain of this far-more-important discussion that is ongoing.....

My comment: I'm so glad we have a grand slam going on right now. I am really needing the diversion from the scary and embarrassing things going on in American politics. Let's keep this tournament going for a few months, please.

GH

Quote Originally Posted by GlennHarman View Post
    I'm inserting an unrelated comment to temporarily break the chain of this far-more-important discussion that is ongoing.....

My comment: I'm so glad we have a grand slam going on right now. I am really needing the diversion from the scary and embarrassing things going on in American politics. Let's keep this tournament going for a few months, please.

GH
    In other words, when the news of the day is causing insomnia it's nice to have something to watch on television for those many hours instead of watching infomercials and old movies.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    In other words, when the news of the day is causing insomnia it's nice to have something to watch on television for those many hours instead of watching infomercials and old movies.
    No kidding. I mean, seriously... Do I really NEED a sixth shark vacuum?!?!?
    Become a Kiva lender and help people lift themselves out of poverty. To find loans that are safe, secular, and mostly short in term, go to the A+ Convenience Store at http://starfish.dynalias.org/starred...venience-store. Or, if you would like to support repeat borrowers with a proven track record of repayment, check out CraigsList at http://starfish.dynalias.org/starred/craigslist. Happy lending!

Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3459748081828384