Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

UPDATED 2017 Women's FOSP Picks & Results

Welcome to first class! You've stepped over the stinking corpses of the losers that came before you, and are now breathing the rarified air of the updated picks and results thread. However posh the digs, though, the cardinal rule still applies: when you're red, you're dead.

The Honor Roll:

coachmando Ostapenko--Bellis--Vondrousova--Rogers--Garcia--Bacsinszky--Cepede Royg--Kuznetsova

dowser55 Tsurenko--Putintseva--Suarez Navarro--Bacsinszky--Hsieh--Williams--Cepede Royg--Ostapenko--Svitolina--Mladenovic

gff0 Mattek-Sands--Bellis--Vondrousova--Mertens--Garcia--Wozniacki--Suarez Navarro--Stosur

I-Like-Good-People Ostapenko--Bertens--Vondrousova--Stosur--Garcia--Bacsinszky--Suarez Navarro--Wozniacki--Cornet

JieOllily0001 Kuznetsova--Stosur--Suarez Navarro--Putintseva--Sevastova--Bacsinszky--Garcia--Wozniacki--Svitolina--Ostapenko--Ka. Pliskova--Halep--No Pick

jmcguire Kvitova--Bertens--Sevastova--Wozniacki--Suarez Navarro--Kuznetsova--Garcia--Stosur

Mcrswan Williams--Flipkens--Suarez Navarro--Bacsinszky--Garcia--Wozniacki--Halep--Stosur

Patrick Kvitova--Bellis--Vondrousova--Wozniacki--Garcia--Bacsinszky--Suarez Navarro--Kuznetsova
    Last edited by JTContinental; 06-08-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Re: UPDATED 2017 Women's FOSP Picks & Results

Day 8 numbers: 8 remain, after 1 zombie. Some of you are still living on borrowed time.

Samantha Stosur 3
    Svetlana Kuznetsova 2
    Caroline Wozniacki 2
    Jelena Ostapenko 1
    Last edited by JTContinental; 06-04-2017 at 03:15 AM.

That Sevastova choice was so bad that I'm removing you all from the updated thread.

Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

So we have 8 left now

That ponchi's prediction of winner by this Monday could be spot on...
    Roger forever

Only 6 are safely through to today, so far. Cepede Royg is down a se

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    That Sevastova choice was so bad that I'm removing you all from the updated thread.
    My feelings! You hurt my feelings!
    (You are totally right. That one sucked in retrospect)
    Missing winter...

cock of the clay
    Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    I love this post!

That Cepede Roig pick was bravery personified. Sorry for Coachmando who had Kustnetzona flame out.
    At least one more will be out as Ostapenko/Stosur has pickers on both sides.
    Missing winter...

Missing winter...

The Honor Roll:

coachmando Ostapenko--Bellis--Vondrousova--Rogers--Garcia--Bacsinszky--Cepede Royg--Kuznetsova

dowser55 Tsurenko--Putintseva--Suarez Navarro--Bacsinszky--Hsieh--Williams--Cepede Royg--Ostapenko

gff0 Mattek-Sands--Bellis--Vondrousova--Mertens--Garcia--Wozniacki--Suarez Navarro--Stosur

I-Like-Good-People Ostapenko--Bertens--Vondrousova--Stosur--Garcia--Bacsinszky--Suarez Navarro--Wozniacki

JieOllily0001 Kuznetsova--Stosur--Suarez Navarro--Putintseva--Sevastova--Bacsinszky--Garcia--Wozniacki

jmcguire Kvitova--Bertens--Sevastova--Wozniacki--Suarez Navarro--Kuznetsova--Garcia--Stosur

Mcrswan Williams--Flipkens--Suarez Navarro--Bacsinszky--Garcia--Wozniacki--Halep--Stosur

nelslus--Bacsinszky--Putintseva--Suarez Navarro--Wozniacki--Garcia--Mladenovic--Great Choice

Patrick Kvitova--Bellis--Vondrousova--Wozniacki--Garcia--Bacsinszky--Suarez Navarro--Kuznetsova

Fixed.
    Last edited by nelslus; 06-04-2017 at 09:40 AM.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

LOL, I was SOOOOO shafted no matter what.

Due to my V-Nut status, I had almost gone in and changed my pick (perhaps also due to me and everyone else in the world knowing that V was gonna lose to Brat-Shin-Skies, but I'd also already picked Hack-Stinks-See, so V was my only choice here), at which point I was gonna go with Probaby Kuzzie (I'd already chosen Caroline, who I wasn't gonna choose if I'd been given that option), or Stosur.
    Old News= Madison Brengle. New News- It's All About Amanda Fink Chichi Scholl, FULL CIRCLE OF LIFE MADISON BRENGLE BABY!!!!!!!!

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

This is down to 3? Wow.

Speaking of losers, I'm off to the Mariners game today, so check back tonight to see where you went wrong

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    This is down to 3? Wow.
    Ponchi predicted it would all be over in the women's pool on the second Monday.
    Winston, a.k.a. Alvena Rae Risley Hiatt (1944-2019), RIP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast