PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 134
If you see the draws
Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0

If you see the draws

I'm not yet seeing the draws yet. If someone sees them please post.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Re: If you see the draws

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus
    I'm not yet seeing the draws yet. If someone sees them please post.
    The draws will be out tomorrow or Tuesday. The WTA and ATP main draws start playing on Wednesday.

Picks will due before the start of play on Monday. More info will be found here.
    I sure hope we don't have to start with the qualifiers. I wouldn't even make the main draw :-?
    "The official and decisive text to the Rules of Tennis shall be for ever in the English
    language...." ITF Rules of Tennis 2019

Quote Originally Posted by 3mlm
    [quote author=Kirkus link=1142797011/0#0 date=1142797011]I'm not yet seeing the draws yet. If someone sees them please post.
    The draws will be out tomorrow or Tuesday. The WTA and ATP main draws start playing on Wednesday.

Picks will due before the start of play on Monday. More info will be found here.
    I sure hope we don't have to start with the qualifiers. I wouldn't even make the main draw :-?[/quote]

Once again I've proven what can happen when I stick me hands where they don't belong. [smiley=hammer2.gif]

Wednesday. Not Monday.

Thanks, 3mlm.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Draws are up on the NASDAQ site:

http://www.nasdaq-100open.com/draws/
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

Looking at the draws, the first couple of days are going to be tough :-/

Good luck to everyone, and I hope we have a good turnout. These pools are a lot of fun to play (unless you pick Feliciano Lopez > )

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

we'll probably have our same near 20 players for Miami, Jidkova Fan. Actually, prefer it that way, since we're just playing these for fun.

I think a lot of the people that joined us at AO time will be back for the French...and with any luck we will have Jon W's help driving the traffic again.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)