Agree Agree:  10
Likes Likes:  12
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Update on our RPBs

Quote Originally Posted by Drop-shot View Post
    People, honestly, it's very simple, just go to the New Posts link on the top left. It even separates threads that were not read during your previous log in "The threads below have not been updated since your last visit but still contain unread posts."
    This works well - I like having the separation that just identifies threads with new posts since my last log in.
    My Happy Place

Contests
    Awards Showcase

Ace Blackjack Champion, Base Jumping Champion, Ultimate Jewel Champion Woody's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hey, I can agree with things again!

I have used New Posts for years as my way to navigate to threads I need to read. Do what you need to do with the RPBs, but leave New Posts intact, please.

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

Kirkus my Challenger posts do not seem to have an easy click -- RPB or otherwise. I have had to go back to the basic FORUM each time I wish to edit my open Challenger thread -- just saying.
    Kandi

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Yeah, I know, Kandi. I'm working on a way to get everything back in the RPBs. These new ones will only work on one side or the other, not both. I'll figure it out.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Kirkus:
    The light in my fridge is not working well. If I open the fridge to TAKE OUT FOOD, it does not turn on. If I open it to PUT IN SOMETHING it does, unless it is some truly awful stuff I just cooked, in which case the lightbulb self-unscrews itself.
    Also, for the last two nights when I walk into my house I have been greeted by a very hoarse voice that seems to growl "RED RUM, RED RUM". Don't know if you can fix that.

(The previous message is a joke, people, and just to tell Kirkus that we appreciate his efforts getting everything in tip top shape before Wimbledon. Really, Kirkus, thanks for that. We know that software update has been a pain for you. Cheers)
    Starry starry night

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Thank you.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123