Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Re: 2017 FOSP Losers' Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by Martini4me View Post
    Your post implies that it's only men that do this?
    It was just the fresh example in my head.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Because, of course, I had to be on two bandwagons on Saturday. Total combined games over 5 sets: 8. Out of both pools in a matter of technical minutes.
    Forget the french wine. Give me some absinthe. Lots of it. Now I can root for whomever I really want.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Well today was not my day on WTA. Kicked out with Kuznetsova. Also my 2nd choice lost today in Stosur.
    2017 & 2018 Australian Open Champions

I lose with Milos but do not feel bad. By time Pablo gets eight match point, I want him to win too. LOL.

Club Pro
    Awards Showcase

Another F.O. SP comes to the usual thudding end for me. This time done in by an ankle-spraining tarp and a woman qualifier ranked #290. Women draws are a combo of a roulette wheel and a pair of dice, so maybe someday I'll hit the jackpot. "Mr. Jackpot"!!! So just line up 8 French 75's and go heavy on the gin. Oh-- and get the Pimms ready for Wimbledon!
    Ever mysterious are the ways of the unknown.

Double-cheeked by Raonic. Looking forward, a Pimms cup sounds good to me! With plenty or mint or not! http://telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/11727706/Wimbledon-bartenders-warned-to-go-easy-on-mint-leaves-in-Pimms.html
    Last edited by Irena2; 06-06-2017 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmoney3 View Post
    At least you kids MADE picks...I was indecisive between 2, but went with Cerreno Busta and told twitter folks, as if THEY care..came here and typed that in and never hit quick reply

That's a bad beat
    Noooo!!! From a fellow no-pick loser, I'm so sorry.
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick View Post
    Well today was not my day on WTA. Kicked out with Kuznetsova. Also my 2nd choice lost today in Stosur.
    I had the Sevatsova/Stosur double. It kind of feels better this way ... no matter what we were screwed. I do feel like I've been kicked out by Stosur enough times to know better with her now though.

Six days left until the start of the Grass Season! To paraphrase Fed from after Miami 2009 when he smashed his racquet "Thank god the" (clay) "court season is over!"
    When you play the game of tennis you win or you die, there is no middle ground.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456