Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update tonight

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Re: Update tonight

If you click on the "New Posts" link (at the top-left just under the "What's New" button) you'll get a nice list of recent posts complete with the "Go to first new post" button...

It operates just like the RPBs.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

There might be the faintest possible light at the end of the tunnel.

There are updates available for both our "Like This" post system and the script that operates the RPBs.

However, I'm just not comfortable applying these updates with the FO so close. Plus, this will give me time to update my local test copy of TAT and try these updates on it first.

It sucks that the RPBs aren't working properly during the FO. But hopefully after the tournament is over I'll have fixes ready.

I logged out and back in and things look normal for now. I'm going to be away for a bit so I'll see what's happening when I come back.

EVERYTHING looks read now though. Even threads i haven't read.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

And like has been said this thread looks unread now. I don't envy you at all Kirk.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    And like has been said this thread looks unread now. I don't envy you at all Kirk.
    Thanks, Ti-Amie.

I'm finding that looking at who made the last post (and at what time) helps a lot in determining whether there's a new post or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirkus View Post
    Thanks, Ti-Amie.

I'm finding that looking at who made the last post (and at what time) helps a lot in determining whether there's a new post or not.
    That's what I'm doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12