Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

Re: Figure Skating - 2017

ON TV RIGHT NOW -- on DISH channel 389

And on FIOS Olympic Channel.

Thanks Kandi!
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

thanks skatingfan, adore Nathan Chen!

Mariah Bell's program was "meh".

I didn't know Kostner had served a 16 month suspension for helping her boyfriend avoid a drug test. She was wonderful on the ice though

The Japanese women are so young!
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

Are you awake and watching the FS? Nathan Chen Gold, Yusuru Hanyu Silver, Mikhail Kolya Bronze

Shibutanis Gold in Ice Dance

Pairs in progress

MISSED IT!

I hope NBC is showing it later today or tomorrow.

The Shibutani's proving that a brother and sister can win in dancing. Happy for them.

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

The Ladies FS is halfway, second group still to warmup

I missed the first hour of NBC's edited coverage this morning so I'm starting with Mariah Bell. I think when she finished her free skate the male comm called her 'junior league" compared to the other skaters. Of course that was Johnny...

Oh and he is working with Tara.

Mirai has never recovered from that Olympic fiasco. Glad to hear Tara defend her. So did Johnny. They defended her even while calling her performance "robotic".

Wakanda Higuchi is the skater who finally got me to pay attention to what she was doing. She's only 16 so hopefully she'll keep progressing.

Tara: Medvedeva's technical content isn't that high but what she does she does well and picks up extra points that way.

OMG Hanyu's performance was magnificent even with the mistakes he rightfully got great scores. All those moves in the second half of the program.

Chen 293.73
    Hanyu 290.77

Chen's short program won it for him.

Media Relations
    Awards Showcase

ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Skate Canada International
    Oct 27 - Oct 29, 2017 Regina /CAN

This is the second stop on this year's Grand Prix. Have not checked times etc yet, taking my flu back to bed.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast