Agree Agree:  567
Likes Likes:  460
Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179204219225226227228229
Results 3,421 to 3,426 of 3426

Re: A Chronicle of our Descent to Hades

Not sure where you're seeing things, but the report may be ready next week. It's not being "ended" by Barr according to most reliable sources. We'll hear if it's otherwise and Mueller knows how to play the game better than most, he's had plans in play if there was a preemptive shutdown. What Barr may try to do is limit how much is released to the public, and he'll have a fight on his hands if he goes that route.

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Putt it in Golf Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Solitaire Golf SLingo Champion, Slingo Para-Dice Champion, Quick Words Champion, Archery Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nothing is going to stick to this mother****er. Nothing has. Nothing ever will.

Period.

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it.”

George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by dryrunguy View Post
    Nothing is going to stick to this mother****er. Nothing has. Nothing ever will.

Period.
    I disagree somewhat. I'm more optimistic. I think it might be roundabout, but any way it happens is good enough for me.

I'm going to add Roger Stone's trial and shenanigans to the Manafort Trial thread because you can't make this stuff up.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

So, on the Jussie Smollett mess, I tweeted "The harm he has caused to true victims of hate crimes is immeasurable." As I rarely tweet and have very few followers, all quiet. Suddenly, many hours later, my phone is beeping with "likes" and "retweets." It turns out they are from the MAGA crowd. They think they are the true victims!

Page 229 of 229 FirstFirst ... 129179204219225226227228229