Agree Agree:  696
Likes Likes:  525
Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 9159209234249255256257258259
Results 3,871 to 3,879 of 3879

Re: A Chronicle of our Descent to Hades

If it weren't so tragic and disgusting, it would be hilarious that Trump thinks we would consider that line-up to be even slightly honest or objective. GH

Tiny is really working hard to get the Democrats to start impeachment proceedings isn't he?
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

I don't think so. Part of his lunacy is that he really believes all the things he says. He is insane to a point in which not applying the 25th amendment is treason. I believe he really believes he has done nothing wrong.
    The power of over 1 million megatons is at the hands of a madman.
    Starry starry night

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    I don't think so. Part of his lunacy is that he really believes all the things he says. He is insane to a point in which not applying the 25th amendment is treason. I believe he really believes he has done nothing wrong.
    The power of over 1 million megatons is at the hands of a madman.
    It's been his MO for all of his adult life to sow dissension and deflect from what is really going on.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Robert Reich
    ‏Verified account
    @RBReich

Trump, accusing those who investigated him of committing “treason,” has unleashed his lapdog AG William Barr to find evidence they did so.

Attacking the patriotism of truth-tellers, like accusing the press of being “enemies of the people,” is an age-old technique of tyrants.

They're also pushing doctored tapes of Speaker Pelosi making her look as if she's drunk. She doesn't drink alcohol.

Malcolm Nance
    ‏Verified account
    @MalcolmNance

WARNING: We are in grave danger. Trumps says he declassified all allied intelligence fm FBI, GCHQ, MI6, AVID & ASIS for AG Barr to get revenge. This is the end of the 5-EYES relationship. No one will EVER share intelligence with us again. #Imoeach to Save our Nation’s Security.

Dennis Romero
    ‏@dennisjromero

'John O. Brennan, the C.I.A. director under Mr. Obama, would bring reports from the source directly to the White House, keeping them out of the president’s daily intelligence briefing. Instead, he would place them in an envelope for Mr. Obama and a tiny circle of aides to read.'

If only he had not written #imoeach...
    (weird. Nance is pretty thorough)
    Starry starry night

It's why Twitter needs to introduce an edit. Doesn't need to stay active long, plenty have suggested that 1-2 minutes would make a huge difference.

Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 9159209234249255256257258259