Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Congratulations, Patrick, 2017 AO YCWJ Winner!

Patrick has won the 2017 Australian Open edition of You Can't Win Jack, finishing with a score of 59 points. He distanced himself from the pack early on, and when his picks started winning, it was too late for anyone to catch up. Sokoll, who hung with Patrick for most of the contest, had the misfortune of picks winning even before Patrick's did, but still finished in second with 48.

Aliaksandra Sasnovich was the women's wooden spoon winner. She was held by PeterSkan and me, and that propelled me to third with 46. She lost to Zhang Shuai in the first round, who lost to Alison Riske in the second round, who lost to Sorana Cirstea in the third round, who lost to Garbine Muguruza in the fourth round, who lost to Coco Vandeweghe in the quarterfinals, who lost to Venus Williams in the semifinals, who lost to Serena Williams in the final.

Feliciano Lopez was the men's wooden spoon winner. He lost to Fabio Fognini, who lost to Benoit Paire, who lost to Dominic Thiem, who lost to David Goffin, who lost to Grigor Dimitrov, who lost to Rafael Nadal, who lost to Roger Federer.

Thank you all for playing, and see you for the French Open edition in May!
    Go Pack Go!

Forum Director
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Asteroids Champion, 123 GO Champion, Ball Of Madness Champion, Solitare Champion, Deal or No Deal Champion, Midi Golf Champion, Add Like Mad Champion, Yeti Sports 8- Jungle Swing Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, mahjong Champion, 247 Mini Golf Champion, Flash Golf Champion, Battleship Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion, Archery Champion, Magic Towers Solitaire Champion dryrunguy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Congratulations, Patrick, 2017 AO YCWJ Winner!

Patrick, congratulations! Your medal has been awarded! (Unfortunately, I awarded it before noting it was for winning the 2017 AO edition of YCWJ. I have reached out to Kirkus to see if there's a way to fix that.)

And many thanks to those who ran the contest!
    Become a Kiva lender and help people lift themselves out of poverty. To find loans that are safe, secular, and mostly short in term, go to the A+ Convenience Store at http://starfish.dynalias.org/starred...venience-store. Or, if you would like to support repeat borrowers with a proven track record of repayment, check out CraigsList at http://starfish.dynalias.org/starred/craigslist. Happy lending!

Congratulations, Patrick! Well done!
    "And for my next fearless prediction..."

Congrats Patrick!

Congrats to Patrick! Way to go!

Many thanks to Tog for running this!