Agree Agree:  2
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Grand Slam Champion
    Awards Showcase

Re: Tennis Broadcasts IN 2017

For Canadian, new paid service http://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/sports/ which has complete NFL coverage, WTA tennis & ATP 250 .

Quote Originally Posted by omess View Post
    For Canadian, new paid service http://watch.dazn.com/en-CA/sports/ which has complete NFL coverage, WTA tennis & ATP 250 .
    Using the VPN I checked out the site. It's really nice and well put together unlike another new streaming service.
    "For the person that we know in the daytime, we don't need to light a lamp to see his face at night." Ghanaian Proverb

Who's showing the WTA matches this weekend? Just the new WTA streaming thing? I thought I saw anoist from Ti-Amie in Rogers Cup TV schedule, buy I can't find it. Thought it would. be in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganFernandez View Post
    Who's showing the WTA matches this weekend? Just the new WTA streaming thing? I thought I saw anoist from Ti-Amie in Rogers Cup TV schedule, buy I can't find it. Thought it would. be in this thread.
    Found it:

"Coverage will be a bit different this year, especially for the WTA. beIN will cover the early week WTA matches, with Tennis Channel covering ATP. ESPN 2 picks up coverage starting Thursday through the finals."

The Tennis Watchers page specified that ESPN2 would show Toronto today at 1 pm. So I guess they only showed the day session, and no one will show the night session?
    Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug.

[QUOTE=MeganFernandez;937011]Found it:

"Coverage will be a bit different this year, especially for the WTA. beIN will cover the early week WTA matches, with Tennis Channel covering ATP. ESPN 2 picks up coverage starting Thursday through the finals."

The Tennis Watchers page specified that ESPN2 would show Toronto today at 1 pm. So I guess they only showed the day session, and no one will show the night session?[/QUOTE]

You were right.
    "For the person that we know in the daytime, we don't need to light a lamp to see his face at night." Ghanaian Proverb

2017 Week 33

8/14/17-8/20/17

Welcome to week 33 of the tennis season. The run up to the US Open continues this week with the Western and Southern Open in Cincinnati, OH. Tennis Watchers is on the road this week in Cincy, so this weeks guide is coming a bit earlier than normal. Keep on the lookout for photos coming throughout the week on the Tennis Watchers Facebook page too!

As for viewing, Tennis Channel and ESPN co-op to cover the event, while WTA TV and Tennis TV have you covered while streaming. Get all the info you need below, and enjoy the tennis!

https://tenniswatchers.com/tw-blog/2017week33

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456