Re: American Idol Contest

STANDINGS:

Doll: 0
    Gerna: 0
    Kirkus: 0

LOL... we suck so far.
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Kirkus, is there only Doll, you and I playing this contest? If so, I declare us all champions of this contest. We can tweak the rules at our whims as we three see fit to meet our own diabolical ends. It should be fun. I so wanted Bucktooth to go last week but he is still lurking around. He is probably going to slide through again this week as they will be performing Country songs. I can't wait to see what he will massacre this week. Since I mentioned tweaking the rules...we each get 2 points apiece for all gussing wrong last week. Yay and double yay for us!!!

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gernaserna
    Kirkus, is there only Doll, you and I playing this contest? If so, I declare us all champions of this contest. We can tweak the rules at our whims as we three see fit to meet our own diabolical ends. It should be fun. I so wanted Bucktooth to go last week but he is still lurking around. He is probably going to slide through again this week as they will be performing Country songs. I can't wait to see what he will massacre this week. Since I mentioned tweaking the rules...we each get 2 points apiece for all gussing wrong last week. Yay and double yay for us!!!
    [smiley=hyst.gif] You got a point. We can make it up as we go. LOL.

I like Bucky... he can't sing for crap, but I like him. Wouldn't it be funny if he and Pickle-girl were in the bottom 3 on Country Music Night?

Pickle Girl, LOL...that is a good one Kirkus my friend. Yes that would be a hoot. They could sing a Johnny&June Carter Cash tune. They are now gone but that twosome singing together would surely make them both turn in their graves with their bone chilling vocals. I am now shivering myself just thinking of that noise! .......earplugs anyone?

Pickle Girl, LOL...that is a good one Kirkus my friend. Yes that would be a hoot. They could sing a Johnny&June Carter Cash tune. They are now gone but that twosome singing together would surely make them both turn in their graves with their bone chilling vocals. I am now shivering myself just thinking of that noise! .......earplugs anyone?

That is a frightening LOL!

But, since the ladies NCAA championship game was on last night (go MD), I missed AO - shit. Is Catherine still in it? Is so, I'm doubling down on her :

[smiley=gorgeous.gif]

Yes Doll, Katherine is still in it. She sang the song "You Put the Elvis in Me". It was OK but she should have picked a better song, something that everyone is familiar with. My primary music choice is Country, but even I can vaguely remember that one. Taylor sang "Take Me Home Country Roads" and he was not very good on it. All of the performances last night were quite interesting good and not so good. So I will pick Ace to get the axe. I don't know how much more I can stomach his trying to look sexy at the camera

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I thought they all pretty much sucked. But, for my pick, I'm going with Ace, also.

I don't like the whole nasal thing he has goin' on.

Wow, what a night of AI! What are is the voting public thinking? Mendisa gone. That really sucks. Paris and Ace being in the bottom 3, I can see. Either one of them could have gone bye-bye and I would not have cared. It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

OK...The music of Queen being performed on AI. Their songs can only be performed by one person and that was Freddie Mercury. The songs were bland, unemotional, and some were down right tortureous. It was on the verge of being sacrilegious. Throw in the surviving members of Queen trying to teach this young "kids" how to do them right was...SAD! Anyhows enough of my bitching. My pick to go home tonight is Paris.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I'm doing this blind... I haven't yet seen the performances. Eenie meenie miney moe, Winner, winner chicken dinner.

I pick Bucky.

OOOOO...look at you!!! One of us picked a week right. Kudos for you. For that, you get 5 points, a big ol' brownie button, and a big long distance kiss from me. I hope Doll hasn't given up playing this contest because of missing last week because of the women's NCAA tournament. Apparently she has forgotten we make up the rules as we go along. We are all still in it even if we don't do well picking the ones to go every week. So what do you say Doll? Jump right back in. It will just be our contest I guess.

Kirkus, question. Why isn't my total posts number not going up. I seem to be stuck on 116. I know I don't post alot, but....

Wow look at that...it just went up to 117!!!

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

OOOOO...look at you!!! One of us picked a week right. Kudos for you. For that, you get 5 points, a big ol' brownie button, and a big long distance kiss from me. I hope Doll hasn't given up playing this contest because of missing last week because of the women's NCAA tournament. Apparently she has forgotten we make up the rules as we go along. We are all still in it even if we don't do well picking the ones to go every week. So what do you say Doll? Jump right back in. It will just be our contest I guess.
    Uh-uh, girlfriend! That's 7 big points for moi.

Doll-face = 0
    Gerna = 0
    Kirkus = 7

I've been watching your post count go up. Do you want it higher? 500? 1000? I can do that you know. LOL.

why stop at 1000? Hook me up and go even higher than that. Just take Aretha's weight times 10 and i'll be fine with that. It should give me 3000+ posts.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast