Agree Agree:  165
Likes Likes:  135
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25404647484950

Thread: The NFL Thread

Re: The NFL Thread

And the SNF game this week is... Broncos/Chiefs. Are they actually going to play that? And show it? What can Mahones and Hill do against the Broncos? 600+ yards (350 for Hill), 7 TD's (4 for Hill) by the end of the 3rd quarter?
    I mean, the Bears/Packers game last night was pretty boring, except for Green Bay fans, and tonight's has the same potential. And tomorrow's. And seeing as there will be very few fans, you might as well switch those games. It makes no sense to show such quality.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

I think they are contractually only allowed to flex the Sunday night game. Donít know when the deadline to do so is.

Pit/Bal moved all the way to Wednesday. They should cancel all games this week and hit reset.
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    And the SNF game this week is... Broncos/Chiefs. Are they actually going to play that? And show it? What can Mahones and Hill do against the Broncos? 600+ yards (350 for Hill), 7 TD's (4 for Hill) by the end of the 3rd quarter?
    I mean, the Bears/Packers game last night was pretty boring, except for Green Bay fans, and tonight's has the same potential. And tomorrow's. And seeing as there will be very few fans, you might as well switch those games. It makes no sense to show such quality.
    Indeed. I even got the chance to break out this song:

Go Pack Go!

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25404647484950