Agree Agree:  164
Likes Likes:  132
Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24394546474849

Thread: The NFL Thread

Re: The NFL Thread

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter

Saints’ QB Drew Brees has multiple rib fractures on both sides of his chest and a collapsed lung on the right side, per @WerderEdESPN.

If they don't sack Patricia tomorrow morning, the Lions as an organization simply could not care less.
    The opposing team is without their QB, their star RB and you still lose by 20, not scoring a single point?
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Though I thought the Lions would win this one with Bridgewater out, I thought it would be close and could easily be a Panthers win. Not given much coverage, especially because Bridgewater was activated today before being pulled, but the backup QB, PJ Walker, is the breakout XFL star from last year and he just so happens to be playing for his former college coach (Matt Rhule) and with his college WR (Robby Anderson). That's a dream setup for your first NFL start, especially as a backup.

Adam Schefter
    @AdamSchefter

Ravens-Steelers officially moved to Sunday, Nov 29, and will be broadcast at 1:15 p.m. ET on NBC.

ProFootballTalk
    @ProFootballTalk
    In response to the number of players and staff who celebrated Thanksgiving with out-of-town guests, NFL orders all team facilities to close on Monday and Tuesday of next week
    “No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up.” – Lily Tomlin.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 24394546474849