Agree Agree:  88
Likes Likes:  70
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: The NFL Thread

Re: The NFL Thread

Reports that Alex Smith is fighting a severe infection in his leg following his surgery.
    I don't deny myself bread. I have bread every day.

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Reports that Alex Smith is fighting a severe infection in his leg following his surgery.
    UGH
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by JTContinental View Post
    Is it true Washington picked up Mark Sanchez?! They've given up on the season?
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

He is their starting QB now. They signed, as a backup, Josh Johnson. Richard Sherman has an interesting opinion about that signing.
    Starry starry night

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    He is their starting QB now. They signed, as a backup, Josh Johnson. Richard Sherman has an interesting opinion about that signing.
    I do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    Is it true Washington picked up Mark Sanchez?! They've given up on the season?
    He played in Monday night's game after Colt McCoy went out with an injury. Twitter had a ton of "Is it 2009?" jokes since Mark handed off the ball to AP for a TD.

Josh Johnson? WOW! I mean, Josh Freeman or EJ Manuel feel like more defensible pickups. Josh Johnson? Was he ever anything other than really a team's 2nd backup and a long term project? I'm completely confused at this point because I thought teams were trying to prove they were not colluding against Kap when I see every one one of these moves as definitive proof that they most certainly did and still are.

As someone who lives within cycling distance from Nissan Stadium, I'm finding the pre-, during- and post-game writeups of Jaguars vs. Titans inordinately entertaining, including this fantasy tip:

henry.PNG

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2018/1...edition-titans

Slightly Less of a Loser
    Awards Showcase

Well...at least he was listed as a stud.

It's being called "the lateral heard round the world"

southpaw
    ‏@nycsouthpaw

Amazing on its own. More amazing that it happened to the Patriots. pic.twitter.com/7YhDJlpplP

So far, what a week. Henry's performance and this lateral. And the game was pretty good, BTW.
    Starry starry night

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425