Agree Agree:  163
Likes Likes:  129
Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23384445464748

Thread: The NFL Thread

Re: The NFL Thread

So they are down to their third QB. Who does not seem to be special.
    Where could you find a QB with experience, somebody that, although not having played in a few years, could be at least of use as a back up? Not even talking of a starter, but somebody that could, if this 3rd QB also goes down, step in to help you finish a game?

(CK)
    Face it. It's the apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by ponchi101 View Post
    So they are down to their third QB. Who does not seem to be special.
    Where could you find a QB with experience, somebody that, although not having played in a few years, could be at least of use as a back up? Not even talking of a starter, but somebody that could, if this 3rd QB also goes down, step in to help you finish a game?

(CK)
    While he was surely better at his peak than anyone else out there, four years is a heck of a long time to be out as a quarterback.
    Go Pack Go!

True, but is he really worse than Ben Denucci and Garret Gilbert? Raise your hand if you had heard of either of them before Sunday.

That said, Jerry Jones may be the least likely owner to actually cave and sign CK.
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

CK did an incredibly brave thing. I guess we all agree on the entire narrative.
    Yet, he was in decline already when he "left".
    However, what PT says. Can he really be worse than those guys? Or are the Cowboys going to get Blake Bortles? I mean, I would trade for Fitzpatrick now that the Dolphins are going with TUA, but who can they offer?

I do hope my point was clear. CK has been passed over and over for QB's that had nowhere near the credentials. No wonder he won his lawsuit.

Injury report: OBJ and Kenyan Drake. We are starting to run very thin on players in our FF league.

While on the CK topic, I heard today they made him a playable ... umm ... player in Madden 2021.

In fact here is an article where someone simulated a season with him as the starting QB for every team:

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/...%20the%20game.

Spoiler alert - as the Cowboys QB he leads them to the Super Bowl
    Last edited by ptmcmahon; 10-27-2020 at 05:15 PM.
    A Canadian Slam winner? Inconceivable!

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 23384445464748