Agree Agree:  3
Likes Likes:  9
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Re: THRNY 2016: The Red, White and Blue Lounge

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post
    Awfully decent of Djokovic to give us a whole week to think about who to trade for.

Also, with Fritz not playing Los Cabos now I have two guys this week...and one I had to trade in. Do some people actually have 5-6 players this week? This may wind up a decent moving up week for a couple people if they have several players.
    I also only have 2 players this week...and I also traded one of them in.

At least I have one trade left to account for Nole apparently not playing Cinci.

Quote Originally Posted by ptmcmahon View Post

Also, with Fritz not playing Los Cabos now I have two guys this week....
    I traded for him and now he is out! Waste of trade. He got a wild card into Cincy, may he does something there.

I am one trade away, Djoko really f'd me up!

Doesn't that make it easy for all of us? If Murray plays, it is Andy for Nole. If he doesn't play either, then you can pick anybody because he is the most expensive player.
    Which means, GOOD LUCK!
    Missing winter...

It may hurt people who only have one trade left and were hoping to save it for something else, assuming Djokovic would be in and likely win this week.

Well, there goes my last trade, Nole is officially out.
    Between Andy and Nole, they ate up 2 of my 4 trades. I don't even know who to trade for, the scouting begins now....

Quote Originally Posted by Correspondent Kiu View Post
    Well, there goes my last trade, Nole is officially out.
    Between Andy and Nole, they ate up 2 of my 4 trades. I don't even know who to trade for, the scouting begins now....
    I would wait for the absolute last minute - more withdrawals are likely though I think some of them will come, unfortunately, on Monday and well after the trade deadline.
    Last edited by skatingfan; 08-10-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    I would wait for the absolute last minute - more withdrawals are likely though I think some of them will come, unfortunately, on Monday and well after the trade deadline.
    I totally agree, it will be interesting to see how many of these players that played in Rio will be entered in Cincy next week. I think we will be seeing plentry of withdrawals.

I only have one more trade available.....like a lot people here.....Damn you Novak.....

Quote Originally Posted by New England Nitemare View Post
    I totally agree, it will be interesting to see how many of these players that played in Rio will be entered in Cincy next week. I think we will be seeing plentry of withdrawals.

I only have one more trade available.....like a lot people here.....Damn you Novak.....
    Would not be surprised if the only top ten players were Raonic & Berdych. Thiem will enter and either lose or withdraw in the 1st round. Tsonga, I think, has an injury so wouldn't be surprised if he showed and then defaulted or withdrew. Murray will win a round or two before withdrawing. Wawrinka and Nadal have both been dealing with injuries so they're questionable and Nishikori will be playing his 3rd tournament in a row so if he's not injured already than he might be leaving Cincy on a stretcher.

Rafa won't go. The rain has washed up play in Rio today and he is still alive in the three events. That is a lot of tennis to be played for that busted wrist. Specially a lot of serving. In only four days.
    Missing winter...

So Querrey and Tomic go out today - someone must have Karlovic on their team so someone will score more than a 15 this week.

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan View Post
    So Querrey and Tomic go out today - someone must have Karlovic on their team so someone will score more than a 15 this week.
    mememe! I traded Karlovic in instead of Tomic. (Had Querrey already...what a bust.)

Retroactively, Querrey's defeat of Nole at Wimbledon should be erased. It just never happened. Never.
    Missing winter...

I'm thinking this is probably going to be my lowest fantasy contest total at a tournament ever.

I think I have that covered, I don't think I have anyone this week!
    Well, I am done with trading Nole and Andy, I am not falling for that trap anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Correspondent Kiu View Post
    I think I have that covered, I don't think I have anyone this week!
    At least you are not alone in that respect. There are actually four people who don't have players this week.
    My Suicide Draw Pool avatar

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast