Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Weekend Warrior

Re: Ask questions about the '06 FOSP here.

Quote Originally Posted by Moose
    It might seem easy to play, but here we are, on a day when we are playing only the 1st half of second round matches, and allready, over 1/2 of all the players in the womens game have been eliminated.
    I don't know what you're talking about. This game is easy. Look at me, I'm still....oh wait, i'm part of that 1/2 that's out of the women's game.

anyway, thanks for the help. hopefully i'll be part of the tiebreaker group for the men's side.
    ToneeG78

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer for me. I will be at at a Wedding tomorrow afternoon and will not have access to a computer until Saturday afternoon. How can I post my Saturday picks? Can I post them this evening along with my picks for tomorrow?
    Thanks.

SP Creator
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

IceBud:

Either post them in the same thread as your Friday pick, and make sure you leave us a note in your post, or email them to tatpicks@yahoo.com. We check that email address daily, and make it available for players who cannot access the site on a given day.
    With Lucas Pouille at Indian Wells (2018)

thanks!

Did anyone ever work out what the schedule is for the quarter finals?

It's not that clear on the Roland Garros site, and it makes a huge different to strategy if they're all played on one day or split across two.

Tour Champion
    Awards Showcase

I don't know for sure, but it looks to me that they are being played on two separate days. The schedule (link below) has 1 men's singles quarterfinal match on Tuesday June 6th on Phillipe Chatrier and one on Suzanne Lenglen and two on Wednesday June 7th on Phillipe Chatrier
    http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/about/schedule.html
    ETA: But I can only find 3 of the Women's quarterfinals listed, so I must be doing something wrong.
    Nobody will recognize me as an international assassin in this clever disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by jadesa
    ETA: But I can only find 3 of the Women's quarterfinals listed, so I must be doing something wrong.
    Thanks Jadesa.

I could only find 3 of the Women's quarters listed on the schedule too, and I doubt we're both getting it wrong.

Can anyone help :-?

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

They have always done all four womens quarterfinals on the second Tuesday of the event. For several years, all four were on Lenglen court, but the last few years, they have put two on Chatrier and two on Lenglen and the men have two qfs the same day - one on each court.

I looked at their schedule too and I think they just made a mistake saying there would be two womens qfs on Chatrier and one on Lenglen, leaving the other one out.

I cannot imagine they would just play one quarterfinal on its own on a different day. It makes no sense.

So, I am reasonably certain (not 100%) all four qfs will be on Tuesday.

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

So, are Calvin_Hobbes and I co-winners, co-losers, or will there be a tiebreak?

Senior Staff
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by mmmm8
    So, are Calvin_Hobbes and I co-winners, co-losers, or will there be a tiebreak?
    We have tiebreakers. Moose is out-of-pocket today, but tiebreakers were set up if needed. He'll have the details.

But, you will be happy to know that both you and Calvin_Hobbes have earned a place on the TAT Wall of Fame which is located under the TAT banner at top (click Wall of Fame). Once the event is over, both of you will be engraved on the Wall. Congratulations!

Director of Nothing
    Forum Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by shtexas
    [quote author=mmmm8 link=1146027272/45#53 date=1149617029]So, are Calvin_Hobbes and I co-winners, co-losers, or will there be a tiebreak?
    We have tiebreakers. Moose is out-of-pocket today, but tiebreakers were set up if needed. He'll have the details.

But, you will be happy to know that both you and Calvin_Hobbes have earned a place on the TAT Wall of Fame which is located under the TAT banner at top (click Wall of Fame). Once the event is over, both of you will be engraved on the Wall. Congratulations![/quote]

Nice! The Wall looks so pretty and sheek! I'm excited ;D

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234