Agree Agree:  0
Likes Likes:  5
    Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Odd forum behavior?

This behavior began about 36 hours ago. Several staff members have experienced this so I want to reach out to our members and check with them.

Is anyone else noticing thread pages displaying twice-like. I click on a Go To First New Post link and it goes there but then it jumps, refreshes, and goes to the post again. In Firefox on my Mac it goes to the correct post, hangs for a little bit, then refreshes to the bottom of the page!

We haven't seen this behavior in forums that are members only, only those forums that are open to the public.

If you've noticed this will you please just say so in this thread?
    Oh Grigor. You silly man.

Re: Odd forum behavior?

Well, Suliso has been acting really weird lately, actually agreeing with some people. And Dry, we know he is a feminist but he has gone hyper on that stuff.
    Drop has been kind of quiet, so I am worried about him. You know, he has not been the same after the Zombiacalypse series. I guess he DID get bitten after all, and his fingers are too stiff to type a lot.
    And Ti keeps posting the most depressing stuff you can imagine. I mean, it makes you want to stick you head in the sand or take off with Glenn to the woods. I mean, mind upsetting, soul wrenching, smile wiping stuff, Kirkus. I tell, it is not the same around here. We used to be cheerful, now it is just like.... man, a Dostoevsky novel. With some Edgar Allan Poe.

Ah, you meant SOFTWARE wise? I still get kicked out of any thread when I use Chrome, but maybe it is not the forum. I actually am getting kicked out of ANYWHERE lately, so it might be me...
    I am using Firefox. How wrong can this world be?
    Starry starry night

I went into the "Waaayyy Off the Court" thread in the Dumpster and ended up in the dirty jokes thread.
    "Even if you dance for your enemy on the rock, he will accuse you of splashing water on him." ~ African Proverb

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ti-Amie View Post
    I went into the "Waaayyy Off the Court" thread in the Dumpster and ended up in the dirty jokes thread.
    Uh oh. Did you click on the Waaaaay Off thread and go to the other thread immediately?

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

I think I may have fixed this issue. *crosses fingers

Trying to reply to a post today, the software did some strange things for me.
    First in the middle of quick reply the browser tried to update the page but that wasn't the end, after I retyped my response and clicked enter, the page redirected to a Tapatalk prompt before posting the reply.
    I had never seen that prompt before, it disappeared quickly.

BTW, it didn't do it with the above post.

Head Cheese
    Awards Showcase

Blog Entries

This happened while using Tapatalk?